8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

lol SQ..u fix your problems before you even give me a chanceeE..

You got too much on your plate from folks who have a bit less inkling with tinkering.

Thx for helpin though..I know you are always there if need arises.

BTW....nice slider you got workin in game...

Unfort i served up too many fat pitches over the middle of the plate and the ModSquad lost game 1 last night 6-4

You did have 4 k's though

8)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Fuzz;

Here's my problem-and I think it may have more to do with MVPEDIT than Studio 1.7.

I downloaded 1.7 and decided to start over-I downloaded and installed the 60's roster set.

I tried to replace the roster of the Montreal xpos with the 27 Yankee package. (all the logo's-uni's, etc were still there from my sutdio 1.6 modding) only the roster had been written over.

I used create a team 1.7 to reinstall the 27 yankee roster-it seemed to work OK but when I go ingame the 27 Yankee roster is made up of all "D.Default" players.

So i open it with MVPEDIT and there all there...

I noticed after installing the 60 rosters-I did a check for errors before I edited anything-and it came baack with a few " lineups not correct" messages-but when I checked the lineups -they all looked fine-do you think I need to reinstall MVPEDIT again-or am I doing something wrong here?

pulseox, i think you should definitely start over. I Got that error when i tried to go from studio 1.6 to studio 1.7, make sure it's a fresh start. I'm sorry about this but there was a major problem with 1.6 when it came to writing the rosters.

i've uploaded to mvpmods a set of unmoddded dat files. Download them and place them in your ORIGINALSdat_files and in your FINAL_Teamdat_files and add a team.

yankees1979-always make sure your extracting to a new directory, or at least completely removing hte old version before extracting the new version to the same directory.

;) no problem..i figured that out the hard way. by the way i was using uniedition 2.5 and installed a few uni's but now i'm getting a gfxpk error. any idea what it could be? i tried putting a new gfxpk in the bin directory but that didnt solve the problem.

will release studio 1.8 in a day or two. I know these releases are coming out quick but i'm trying to get this as perfect as possible before it gets to deep into the summer.

i've already accomplished a lot of fixes for studio 1.8.

These fixes are more on the "DOING IT MYSELF" side of the application.

i may include this little app i created that helped me get my portrait bmps in order,and naming them automatically to be used with create-a-team.

that's all for now.

OK Fuzz;

Here's my problem-and I think it may have more to do with MVPEDIT than Studio 1.7.

I downloaded 1.7 and decided to start over-I downloaded and installed the 60's roster set.

I tried to replace the roster of the Montreal xpos with the 27 Yankee package. (all the logo's-uni's, etc were still there from my sutdio 1.6 modding) only the roster had been written over.

I used create a team 1.7 to reinstall the 27 yankee roster-it seemed to work OK but when I go ingame the 27 Yankee roster is made up of all "D.Default" players.

So i open it with MVPEDIT and there all there...

I noticed after installing the 60 rosters-I did a check for errors before I edited anything-and it came baack with a few " lineups not correct" messages-but when I checked the lineups -they all looked fine-do you think I need to reinstall MVPEDIT again-or am I doing something wrong here?

Pulseox.

Did you make sure that you IMPORTED the files to game.

I had the same problem once and realized i forgot to hit IMPORT FILES TO GAME after i got the "process completed" box.

just a thought

Fixes from 1.7 to 1.8

--------------------------

«»- Logo Creator 1.8 now includes the ability to extract any Team’s logos. That is for those who do not want to create

7 logos and would like to reuse some of logos already installed.

«»- Updated Create-a-Team 1.8. There were a lot of problems with “DOING IT MYSELF OPTION” in Version 1.7. It

apparently worked fine from 1.2-1.6. Changing a few things in 1.7 made a few things not work. For example,

you could not assign player id’s to an met file. The met file was not recreated for personal use or distribution. You could

not write over another team which resulted in some people getting D. DEFAULT as an entire roster team. This has been

fixed.

«»- Added Bmp Organizer 1.0. This for the folks that have a bunch of player portraits that are named differently. This

little application will rename the images based on a 4 digit range. It will also generate a readme file based on

the player names and new player ids. This application comes in handy when you are working in CREATE-A-TEAM 1.8

and you are using the “DOING IT MYSELF OPTION”. You can rename your bmps as 4 digits, and use these bmps to ***

player ids to your met file.

«»- Create-a-Team 1.8 is now a resizable window instead of fixed.

does anyone here think there is anything that could be fixed with the name changer in mvp studio?

Fuzz,

Not sure what is happening, but I used name changer to change all the oldtime team names in my roster set to like 1961 Yankees, 1968 Tigers, etc. All of them worked except for the San Franciso Gianst and Cincinnati Reds. I checked the length of the names to make sure I had spaces in there and I did, but they do not change in the game. Those are the only two...any ideas?

C

yes u need to update the studio sandy. Download 1.8. Extract to a new folder or delete the folder you had previous versions installed, and extract to that folder.

capa: i guess i'll be rereleasing a name changer. I had a feeling some of name changing wasn't working properly. It was more the method i went about programming it.

I'm almost done with a new name changer. I was working on it yesterday because I had trouble renaming some minor league teams, the second time around(Columbus Clippers-->57 L.A. Dodgers-->27 N.Y. Yankees)

so to recap, capa: i will release a new name changer. Sandy: definitley download 1.8, there have been so many fixes since then. And I'm fully satisfied with Create-a-Team 1.8

yes u need to update the studio sandy. Download 1.8. Extract to a new folder or delete the folder you had previous versions installed, and extract to that folder.

Hello Fuzz

I installed 1.8,still no luck getting the portraits working. I noticed when I clicked the"Apply Portraits to modded files" there was no "Complete" message. Is this normal?

Thanks

Sandy

Archived