8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

I decided to post some pics, so you'd know the steps I'm taking.

First, I display jersey and go to Add:

unis-before.jpg

Second, I select the First Option:

unis-select.jpg

Third, I go through the Five Steps:

add-jersteps.jpg

It displays: "Import Completed" - All of the cmd prompts finish. - I exit out. I go back and display jersies - still no changes.

Next I check the models.big and it shows the changes:

models-big.jpg

Lastly, I check the uniforms.big and it didn't update the 058.fsh file (still only a and B):

uniforms-big.jpg

What step am I doing wrong?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuzz;

I changed the Bucs to the Senators, and the Rockies to Brooklyn, also the Royals to the Browns. The Logos and names all show up in the team selection screen, but on the lineup screen it shows the logo with the old team name-Col, TB and KC. Also on the FOx scorebar it uses the old team abbreviation. And on the League standing page they're still listed under Rockies, etc.

Is there a particular file that covers these areas that I should look for to maybe manually move to my game directory?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled about 5 times so far-nothing seems to fix this problem. Thanks for any help!

palwudi - where did you extract the program? It seems odd that you cannot encode angels and yankees. Chances are they may have been corrupted somewhere down the line

sandman - the loc file problem is my fault. I'll fix it and upload it.

five - I recommend you try using clean unmodded uniform and models .big files off the game cds. Try removing and adding AAA uniforms, and tell me if that works. The only thing i can think of regarding your problem is that maybe you're models.big and uniforms.big have been corrupted somewhere down the line. It is possible. Five, tell me what team your trying to add it. Out of curiousity, not sure if u mentioned this already, but what folder did u extract the app too and do you have a viewer.fsh in your bin directory?

pulseox - i'll look into your issue today.

pulseox,okay i know what the problem is and i'll try to have it fixed for an update release. The reason why the team name isn't getting updated during in-game play is because you have to choose a unique team name.

This is important and i originally had intended this in my plan because you can quickly corrupt your teams. For example, I just installed

team origin - "57 Brooklyn"

team name - "Dodgers"

Abbreviation - "BK"

this will not be updated during IN GAME but only in the menu. The problem with the team name is you already have a DODGERS team. The L.A. DODGERS. If you renamed this team, DODGERS and just plain old DODGERS, when it comes time to replace THE LA DODGERS OR YOUR 57 BROOKLYN DODGERs, replacing one team name will replace the other. This is somethign i could have worked at to fix but then i had a problem with the project files and i lost the project files in a sector crash. Yankees763 can vouch for that because he tried to help me recover it.

The best thing to do is choose a unique team name, for example, Washington Senators worked out fine.

I've tried Team Origin - "57 Brooklyn", Team Name - "D0DGERS" or Team Name- "Dodgerz" or even a different combination will work.

for example, Team Origin - "The 1957", Team name "BK DODGERS"

or Team Origin - "Brooklyn", Team Name - "1957 Dodgers" or "The Dodgers"

Hell, even Dodgers as a team name with a space after it will work. Try that out.

by the way, think of unique names. "2004" for a team origin will not work because replacing 2004 eventually will replace all "2004" references in the feeng.loc and igeng.loc, and there are numerous references of 2004 in those files because the game is after all, MVP 2004. Hope this helps.

Fuzz;

I tried it out and was successful in changing the team name to Brooklyn DaBums. However-I'm sorry to say that's all that changed-nothing in-game-it still says Colorado......

I have had the same results with the Senators and Browns-only menu stuff is changed.......I'm wondering if maybe only the logo part of the team creator is working..and maybe the met file isn't changing...when I look at the roster of the Browns-it's all KC players.

I've tried taking the LOC files-along with the Models.big,portraits.big and

profile.big and moving them from the Fuzzstudio to the game data and frontend dir. manually-but nothing makes any difference.

When I click on the create new met file button-it says please wait for about 3 minutes than it goes back to just being shaded-I can't see anything moving in my drive....should there be a message popup when it finishes?

hey Fuzzone

problems starting create a team

it pop up with an error

Component "Comdlg32.ocx" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

i loaded it in c:/fuzz1

I recommend you try using clean unmodded uniform and models .big files off the game cds. Try removing and adding AAA uniforms, and tell me if that works.

This was going to be my next thing to try - finally got around to it, but I had the same thing happen. I just can't get it to make the extra letters in the 0xx.fsh file. It'll show up in the drop down with oxxc.fsh, but not in the main one.

tell me what team your trying to add it.

Trying to do replace the Fresno Grizzlies w/ the Fanatics team.

what folder did u extract the app too

C:_fuzzstudio

do you have a viewer.fsh in your bin directory?

Yes, I do.

A few things I am going to try:

1) Trying another team, MLB and AAA.

When I first click on "Begin" I usually have the first uniform.bmp file already selected, is that causing the problem?

jers-begin.jpg

ok im working on updates for the problem pulseox,sandman were having.

those are the only ones that really seem valid.

five you should not be having a problem. My only suggestion right now is trying a different directory without the _FuzZ. Try a directory without the underscore.

Wow,this is really weird. I used the team/logo changer and changed the LA Dodgers to the LA MOd Squad,using your mod squad files. This one worked-even IN GAME.

But I can't get any of the others to work.....I thought maybe this might give you a hint of what's going on with this problem...thanks for your work again,fuzz.

Well, when I tried a few of the other teams they all worked fine. I just can't get the Fresno team to work (058.fsh) - I just can't get it to work at all.

When you create new team names, they can only be as long or as short as the team you are replacing - that's right isn't it?

When you create new team names, they can only be as long or as short as the team you are replacing - that's right isn't it?

yes, that's correct. I'll tryign adding uniforms to fresno and tell you what happens.

might be a problem with teams.fuz, i might have made a mistake, not sure though. I'll check it out.

Five, can you do me a favor and tell me if you have trouble encoding the ANGELS or YANKEEs because palw says hes having an error,and im definitely not getting an error here.

Opps! I was mistaken-it wasn't the Mod squad that works in game it was the Browns.

I was using the LA Dodgers (LA)

Brooklyn DaBums (BK)

Washngton Senators (won't fit the i in Washington) (WS)

SL Browns (BR)

I changed the LA Dodgers to the LA Mod Squad-and then changed Broklyn back to the Dodgers.

Left the others the same.

They all show up right in the menu-but only the Browns do in-game.

ok fixes so far

MVP STUDIO FINAL 1.2

-redid the whole Team Franchise Name Changer 1.5 from the ground up.

-redid the whole LOGO CREATOR/ Changer 1.5 from the ground up.

-add import to game directory for both name changer and logo creator.

They are now seperate programs part of the studio instead of combined into each other.

-fixed the team importer where people were forgetting which slot they were applying the met files.

-fixed the studio's import options.

will upload tomorrow, just want to see if there are any more errors on my part.

palw-i've had 3 people test the angels and yankees, and both had no problems.

rolie-you need the file that was specified, could you tell me which windows you were on?

five-i'm still working on that weird problem you're having.

Fuzz,

I extracted the program to a new folder and that was where I previously had installed the last version and so I am curious as to where I went wrong.

I have been able to work the rest of the uniforms fine.

If you think it is a corrupted uni, was is your advice.../I certainly would not like to start all over again but maybe I might need to...

any advice from you would be appreciated

thanks

palwudi :)

i just uploaded right now.

FIXES from 1.0 to 1.2

-redid the whole Team Franchise Name Changer 1.5 from the ground up.

-redid the whole LOGO CREATOR/ Changer 1.5 from the ground up.

-add import to game directory for both name changer and logo creator.

They are now separate programs part of the studio instead of combined into each other.

-fixed the team importer where people were forgetting which slot they were applying the met files.

-fixed the studio's import options.

-fixed the problem with using the studio to import MET Files where all starting pitchers were Righty’s. THANKS TO RGLASS

man i hope there aren't that many more problems. I just installed the 4 teams, washington senators,57 dodgers, mod squad,forum fanatics 7 times in 7 different spots. no problem whatsover.

if you get the ocx file not found error, you have to download it or email me regarding it. It really depends on how out of date your system is. the ocx file is a windows file.

by the way, if anyone downloads studio final 1.2 and installs the mod squad, is iron forge(left fielder) running past left field all the way into center to make a diving catch???

Archived