8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

..oh god, bro did u read the readme file.

did you?

do not extract the app to my documents, desktop, or documents and settings. it should be on your local disk (for example, c:lah)

im pretty sure i said this in the readme file. gfxpak has problems running from desktop,my documents, and documents and settings.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i have to quote the readme file.

First Things First

- Do not extract the archive of this application you’ve downloaded to your desktop or to documents and settings. Do not extract to your game directory either.

- Whether your using the Uni_Editor or the Team creator, both create an ORIGINALS folder inside the application folder. C:whateveroriginals

Inside that folder are the original versions of MVP2004datamodels.big, mvp2004datafrontenduniforms.big which the Uniform Editor works with and mvp2004datafrontendlogos.big that the Team Creator works with and also mvp2004datafrontendportraits.big which Team Importer works with.

Inside the Originals folder is another folder called dat_files. Inside that folder are your original dat files(ex. Attrib.dat,roster.dat,etc)

These files are NEVER TOUCHED by fuzzMVP at all. IF anything goes wrong, COPY, not move,

COPYYYYY those files back into their proper location of mvp2004data and mvp2004frontend directory.

All edits,additions are made to

C:WhereYouExtractedinModels.big,

C:WhereYouExtractedinUniforms.big

C:WhereYouExtractedinLogos.big

C:WhereYouExtractedinPortraits.big

C: C:WhereYouExtractedinfinal_team -- this where your dat files will be recreated.

i hope that fixes the gfxpak problem.

no ones even reading the "first things first" section of the readme... :banghead:

it's all good though. i just re-extracting the directory a proper path will fix the problems.

delete the folder you extract to, and re-extract the rar file to any directory.

DO NOT EXTRACT TO DESKTOP,MY DOCUMENTS,DOCUMENT AND SETTINGS AND THE GAME DIRECTORY.

..oh god, bro did u read the readme file.

did you?

do not extract the app to my documents, desktop, or documents and settings. it should be on your local disk (for example, c:lah)

im pretty sure i said this in the readme file. gfxpak has problems running from desktop,my documents, and documents and settings.

Sorry buddy :oops:

I did read the readme file, but I think I forgot that rule, hehehee.

It is working now, thanks for all your help :mrgreen:

rjobel

I installed it to C:_fuzzstudio.

The uniforms.big file is in the bin folder, I know I am looking in the right place, because the models.big is updating - just not he uni one.

I have tried two different AAA teams. - Are they just not able to have more than 2 jersies?

I would like to replace the AL & NL All Star Teams / but didn't see that option.

I would really like to replace a teams whole jersey set, but you need a uniform .fsh for that (with no letters) like 021.fsh.

sandman, is everything working?? speak to you tonight.

Yes it's working Fuzz,Thank You! One more question. When I go to Import Options all I get is "Path of Game Directory not found". I hope I didn't miss that in the Readme file too. By the way...Great Job!

Sandy

Yes it's working Fuzz,Thank You! One more question. When I go to Import Options all I get is "Path of Game Directory not found". I hope I didn't miss that in the Readme file too. By the way...Great Job!

Sandy

before you can actually do anything in import options, you need to have successfully used either stadium editor or team importer to locate your MAIN GAME DIRECTORY. That way, you have a loc.fuz file in your backup folder inside bin.

I guess it's something i should add for an updated version. Just open up team importer or stadium editor, locate your game directory, and back up. Then close the app, and click on start.exe, import options. Everything should be fine now and you should be able to import.

I installed it to C:_fuzzstudio.

The uniforms.big file is in the bin folder, I know I am looking in the right place, because the models.big is updating - just not he uni one.

I have tried two different AAA teams. - Are they just not able to have more than 2 jersies?

I would like to replace the AL & NL All Star Teams / but didn't see that option.

I would really like to replace a teams whole jersey set, but you need a uniform .fsh for that (with no letters) like 021.fsh.

Im not really sure what kind of problem you're having. I just added 3 more uniforms to an AAA spot using the studio and bmps.

hexwhereareyou.jpg

Fuzz;

IS the ingame scorebar supposed to change to the name of the created team or is that not possible?

define what you mean by ingame scorebar? got an image?..you mean when you press start during the game?

hey five, i got to thinking.

when you removed the two uniforms from the AAA team, how did you go about it??

Did you add all the uniforms you wanted to first, and then remove the two you didnt want.

You should never remove all the uniforms from the team and start adding, you may be corrupting your models.big and uniforms.big. I add the uniforms first,then go back and remove the two i dont want.

KNOWN BUGS(based on emails from users) that will be fixed soon enough.

-1-Create-A-Team 1.0(aka Team Importer 1.0), File-->Replaced Modded Dat Files with Originals gives error, File not found.

QUICK FIX: copy the dat files from originalsdat_files and paste them into final_teamdat_files.

-2-Create-A-Team 1.0(aka Team Importer 1.0), when clicking on "import modded files to game directory" after replacing team logos, FEENG.LOC and IGENG.LOC do not get copied over into the game directory.

QUICK FIX: click start.exe, import options, choose "IMPORT FEENG.LOC/IGENG.LOC

-3-Create-A-Team 1.0(aka Team Importer 1.0), one person emailed me and told me they kept forgetting which team they were installing the met files too and everytime they went back to the VIEW MET FILE tab, what was selected was not highlighted anymore. Easily fixable and will be fixed in next version. Therefore, they didn't know where to apply the team logos.

QUICKFIX: write down on a piece of paper the team your are apply the met file too.

Hi Fuzz,

I have installed your program and before I begin well.....just a few bugs to report

There are two teams that I cant encode..the Anaheim Angels and THe Yankees....I got Run time error 75 and then the program ends....the rest of the MLB teams are okay!

Would like to know if you have any feedbakc about that...thanks :roll:

[quote="Sandmanbefore you can actually do anything in import options, you need to have successfully used either stadium editor or team importer to locate your MAIN GAME DIRECTORY. That way, you have a loc.fuz file in your backup folder inside bin.

I guess it's something i should add for an updated version. Just open up team importer or stadium editor, locate your game directory, and back up. Then close the app, and click on start.exe, import options. Everything should be fine now and you should be able to import.

Hello Fuzz

I installed a stadium and there is a loc.fuz file in the Bin but I"m still getting "Path of Game Directory not found"when I go to Import Options.

when you removed the two uniforms from the AAA team, how did you go about it?

I've tried both methods. No matter what I seem to do, I can't get the 023.fsh file to update in the uniforms.big file.

Archived