8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

Fuzz;

Let me check out what version of MVPEDIT I'm using-I think it's probably an older one-maybe thats the problem. I'll download the latest and see if it fixes the problem.

As long as you're planning another Studio update-I was wondering-is there anyway to make it so the League standing chart in Dynasty mode could reflect the modded team names? That's about the only thing still not right-and the announcers calling the wrong teams and the crowd chating the wrong one-although I know those last two we probably just have to live with.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I'm just trying to import my roster so I can edit the 57 Dodgers-to correct the skin color of Campanella, and Gilliam and perhaps add Jackie Robinson. I can't get the dat files to load-I keep getting the runtime 9 error message.

planned updates so for Studio 1.6

-fixed dat files for importing them into mvpedit.

-fixed the problem with not being able to use kerms roster set or anyone else's roster set.

-added progress bar so you can see how much time is left for creating dat files and importing to game directory.

-created Organization Switcharoo 1.0 so that you can switch AAA/AA teams for any MLB teams. For example, my 1927 yankees are in my Pawtucket Red Sox slot. I want to play a dynasty with MLB TEAM:New York Yankees, AAA:Team 1927 yankees, and AA: team Mod Squad. I can switch the pawtucket red sox, which are originally assigned to the boston red sox, to the new york yankees.

if there's anything else, please feel free to let me know.

ok, i'm going to check out the st louis browns that were previously released.

pulseox, i just downloaded

St. Louis Browns 1948 Team Creation by Sandman

and then i downloaded St. Louis Browns 1948 Roster by Sandman

do not follow the instructions in his readme because they are instructions for the old program. just take his met file and apply it using studio 1.4

i've tried it in both options, "Doing it Myself" and "installing a modders package", they both work.

try what i told you to do in the P.M and make sure your using mvpedit .18

Hi there, I'm not sure if this was asked before, but, How can I add a name to the uniforms I add to MVP2004?

I mean, the jerseys appears in the game, but there's no name for them.

Please let me know if someone knows.

Thanx :roll:

I recently encountered a problem while trying to install rolie's 1908 Red Sox unis with the Uni Editor 2.5.

I've followed all of the instructions given in rolie's directions text file, and I'm pretty sure I've done everything right, but once I click the "Import to Game Files" button, Windows will say there is an error with the gfxpak.exe file. After that, the Uni Editor will say that the import was completed, but when I go to check, the unis haven't been added.

I tried the gfxpak that was currently in the bin folder and tried it again, but no luck. I tried a different gfxpak file in the bin folder and tried that too, but again with no luck.

Anyone have any idea what I need to do to fix this problem?

i've mentioned this is in the readme file for the 27 yanks. It'll be updated in the readme file for studio 1.6.

For those reporting that they are getting the gfxpak error with portraits.big,

if you're getting a gfxpak error when installing the portraits.big, there is a chance

you're portraits.big had been corrupted previously. Open up portraits.big in eagraph

and scroll all the way down, does anything look weird? Do you have an fsh file

that includes a full path? You must replace your portraits.big.

this is true for all *.big files. Somewhere down the line, before you used fuzzmvp studio or maybe during the time, your *.big installed a file improperly,and you're paying for it now. That's why you get an error.

ex. a typical reason i've gotten the gfxpak error is because a file was installed with it whole path. You see down the list, "090.fsh" then "091.fsh" and then all of a sudden, "C:uniforms92.fsh"

this is just one example of what causes the gfxpak error. I've only received this error in the past before using 2.5

the only other thing i can think of,which maybe might fix it..because who knows...

check to see that the directory the uniform is located doesnt have a space. Maybe that'll fix the problem, if it does,please report it to me.

for ex. C:fuzz Studiouniform files

remove the spaces.

I've fixed this problem previously, but those still getting it-->i've learned have corrupted their big files or need an updated gfxpak.exe

Hi there, I'm not sure if this was asked before, but, How can I add a name to the uniforms I add to MVP2004?

I mean, the jerseys appears in the game, but there's no name for them.

Please let me know if someone knows.

Thanx :roll:

How did you get the 57Dodgers name in with the Jersey Fuzz?

you see, heres the thing, when you change the name of the teams..you can get the name of the jersey like 57 Brooklyn Dodgers Home and 57 Brooklyn Dodgers Away.

besides that, you cannOOT change the name of uniforms because there originally isn't aren't any names for the 9 uniforms lots.

hey sandman, how about some more team packages? you interested in making any or planning on it?

Great Job again on your Fuzz Studio. Right now I'm concentrating on uniforms but eventually I'd like to do some "All Time Team" Packages'

Sandy

i was noticing that the pitchers on the mod squad/forum fanatics have no movement on any of their pitches.

all the pitches are flat. i will be releasing a version 2 roster set for mod squad and forum fanatics with updated pitches so theres some movement.

by the way, in studio 1.6, all you will have to do is import the met file again and it will automatically overwrite previous info of the mod squad/forum fanatics and update the players on the teams. that's all. and it will correct your dat files to be used with mvpedit .18 since some were reporting errors when they opened up mvpedit and clicked IMPORT DAT FILES.

i was noticing that the pitchers on the mod squad/forum fanatics have no movement on any of their pitches.

all the pitches are flat. i will be releasing a version 2 roster set for mod squad and forum fanatics with updated pitches so theres some movement.

by the way, in studio 1.6, all you will have to do is import the met file again and it will automatically overwrite previous info of the mod squad/forum fanatics and update the players on the teams. that's all. and it will correct your dat files to be used with mvpedit .18 since some were reporting errors when they opened up mvpedit and clicked IMPORT DAT FILES.

hopefully this will solve my roster issue

Archived