8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took me a while but I got all the 15 team packages into the game...including the 1919 Sox. To get the Sox to work I had to import them into MVPedit and have a look. It looked fine so I exported the team out and used that met file. Everything seems to be just ducky! Thanks for the packages FuzZ. Any more in the works???

I hope this is fixed in 2.0 in Franchise Name Change because I try spell Springfield as Origin and can only spell this much Springf and not the ho word and also for team name like All-Stars just can spell half of the word All-Sta

How about Create a Custom League,Realignment and Offseason Creator

What I mean about Offesason Creator when it says begin off-season don't save the dyansty and go into the Off-Season Creator and then we can the full effect of the offseason from the end of the World Series to the start of Spring Training not the one thats in the game that last only a couple of weeks

mgsports, you can only fit depending on the team slots. All team slots have a set length. There's nothing i can do about that since loc files have to be exact same size for the game to work.

Indianapolis Indians means Origin=12 characters, Name=7 Characters

Boston Red Sox mean Origin=6, Name=7 Characters

The only bright side to this is lets say, you take Indianapolis Indians and rename it to the Chicago Cubs. Next time you rename Chicago Cubs, you won't have the length of Origin be 7 Characters(C,H,I,C,A,G,O), you will still be able to add 12 characters to that spot since the original was Indianapolis.

How about Create a Custom League,Realignment and Offseason Creator

What I mean about Offesason Creator when it says begin off-season don't save the dyansty and go into the Off-Season Creator and then we can the full effect of the offseason from the end of the World Series to the start of Spring Training not the one thats in the game that last only a couple of weeks

you see that's a good idea, but it's called Studio Final because i'm not goign to add anythign new. just fix things up. Sorry bro.

that's odd. the fact those 2 packages don't work for you.

anyone else having that problem???

last night i tried to install the '27 yankees and everything was fine except the players ended up on the richmond braves. i was trying to overwrite the new york yankees. it was like 3am when i did it so i could of messed up. right now i'm at work but i will try again tonight. just out of curiousity, what did i do wrong?

you may have forgotten to select a team to apply the met file.

i created the 27 yankees in the richmond brave spot. You could have changed it by going to VIEW MET FILE and then Selecting a team to apply the met file. You didn't change it, so it automatically goes to where I created it.

...one more version coming your way. This includes another fix for the team name changer and i've added a small program called Team Package Player Id Check.

This will be able to check if the player Id's assigned in the met file you are about to install are unique or not.

if player ids are not unique, and two players share the same, the first one with the player id gets overwritten. Therefore, he no longer exists.

By The way, I will also accept donations now as in food coupons or New York City/Tri-State Area Restaurant Discount Coupons. if you get the sunday newspaper and in it includes food coupons to C-Town, MetFood, or KeyFood. Please send them my way, contact me for mailing address.

Fixes from 2.0 to 2.1

«»- Team Franchise Name Changer 2.2 à There was a problem when renaming the abbreviation of Portland Beavers.

«»- Bmp Organizer 1.2 à Now you can choose whether or not you have alphas or would like to use a generic alpha

to be assigned to all bmp images. Cuts down on time instead of having to manually copy over the same alpha 25 times

and then rename it and so on.

«»- Added on Page 2 of the studio front a Team Package Player Id Checker. This is to help you check if player ids

are unique or not since they must be unique before installing in Create-a-team, otherwise, different players with same

player id’s will overwrite each other.

«»- Create-a-Team 2.0, Okay this is sweet in my opinion. Now when you goto “DOING IT MYSELF” and choose an

met file, and a bmp folder, you can assign images to the player met files. You can now also SEE which image is

assigned to which player and see what the player ID is, so that way you can keep track of all the images

you are applying to your players in the met files. The updated met file is saved in binFinal_Team Folder.

There are also fixes in create-a-team, nothing major though.

Is it possible to assign uniforms already in the game to a team that you're importing? Here's my situation:

When I saw that there was a 1978 Yankees team package available, I knew it was time to try using MVPStudio. I was in high school in the late 70's and that was one of my favorite Yankees teams.

I installed MVPStudio and then installed the '78 Yankees package (overwriting the Colorado Sky Sox). After the installation and verifying that the team was correctly installed, it occurred to me that the team would be wearing the Sky Sox uniforms, so I wanted to assign Yankees uniforms (Umachines' 2XLite Yankees uniforms) to the team.

Umachines' uniforms consist of just uxxx.fsh files with a batch installer, so I thought I could be clever and extract the bits I needed from my models.big and uniforms.big files using gfxpak and then add them to the SkySox using the Uniform Installer in MVPStudio.

I obviously did something wrong because after I loaded up the game, the text in the on-screen menus was seriously messed up, buttons were missing, etc. :banghead:

I was able to exit out of the game, clicking on buttons with no text and I restored all of the files that I had modified with MVPStudio (.dat files, profile.big, models.big, uniforms.big, the .LOC files, etc.). I started up the game and verified that everything was working fine again. Phew!!!

I then uninstalled MVPStudio and reinstalled it, since I decided to start everything over again from scratch.

I sucessfully got the '78 Yankees installed again (this time overwriting the Indianapolis Indians) and when poking around mvpmods.com I found Sandman's 1961 Yankees uniform package (which includes all the files needed by the Uniform Installer). I was able to successfully install these uniforms for the '78 Yankees and verified that everything was OK when I played a game as the '78 Yankees last night.

While Sandman's uniforms are great, I'd prefer to use the newer Yankees uniforms, if possible. Is there any way to do this?

all you need to do is extract the fxxx.fsh file from the models.big file. I think the easiest way to do this is using EA Editor.

If you like UMachines Yankees unis A and B, you simply need to extract the Yankeess A and B fxxx.fsh files

That's what I thought as well and it's what I did. The problem came when I tried to install the uniforms and one of the items it asked for is a .bmp file (the box in the top right side of the Uniform add screen -- I think it's looking for a jersey template). The '61 Yankees uniforms came with a jersey.bmp file.

When I tried installing umachines' files, I think I selected something like "use default template" (I don't have MVPStudio loaded here at work, so I can't check to be sure).

ok...here's what to do if not portrait.bmp is included...

I know UMachines usually includes the team.fsh file in his most recent uploads (for example, the Yankees would be 011.fsh).

If this file is not included, find the file in datafrontenduniforms.big - find the pic of the uni you're looking in the 011.fsh file for and save as portrait.bmp

Here's a better way using Studio 2.0

Go into uniform editor and extract the team that has the uni's you like.

click on the "save uniform" option. It'll put them in the Bin/ save folder.

Extract the team you're adding (78 Yanks).

Hit "add uniform" button and browse to the Bin/Save folder-select the unis you want and proceed as usual.

Here's a better way using Studio 2.0

Go into uniform editor and extract the team that has the uni's you like.

click on the "save uniform" option. It'll put them in the Bin/ save folder.

Extract the team you're adding (78 Yanks).

Hit "add uniform" button and browse to the Bin/Save folder-select the unis you want and proceed as usual.

this is definitely the best way. i do this all the time.

i highly recommend all of you download and see the 73 angels package. ITS FRIGGIN HOT..and use rolie's 1990 California Angels Uniform and Rolie's 1970 California Angels Uniform. THis package is so beautiful, and the logos, wow,real sharp. MY BEST QUALITY WORK BABY!!

and do not download 41 yankees and 41 red sox 1.1, download 2.0. 1.1 actually causes a problem.

Archived