What's the meaning behind your screenname?

Yankee4Life

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, mine is plain and easy. my first name is Jonatas, but for watever reason people have a tough time saying that right so i just tell them to call me Jon. and Alano is my last name. 013 is the month and day i was born, Jan. 3rd.

so there u have it: jonalano013.

and my avatar, that's self-explanatory, team that i've always loved and always will, the New York Yankees.

-jon-

I was born 1/3 as well.

well my name changed so....

I'm a big GTA fan, and my last name is Mazzocchi.

If you played GTA3 or Vice City, you should be fermilliar with the Raido DJ named "Lazlow" (Chatterbox i nGTA3, VRock in VC) well I think Lazlow is awesome so...

Mazzocchi+Lazlow=Mazzlow

:)

My name is pretty simple.

The basballfanatik is basically because my life revolves around baseball, and i know everything about it, and play it and hope to become famous in it. And my number 9 has sticked with me since i started playing tee ball at the age of 3.

The spelling in basballfanatik, I don't know, I guess it was kind of cool at the time.

I spent twenty years in the Navy, navigating ships. The "bible" for navigation is the "American Practical Navigator" by Nathanial Bowditch (not really he's been dead for a hundred plus years, but they keep his name on all new editions of the bok to maintain continuity) Since American Practical Navigator is a bit cumbersome to say everyone calls the book 'the bowditch,' as in "Hand me the bowditch, I need to prop up the table leg."

As for the avatar, Buddy Bell was my favorite ballplayer while I was growing up. I had this card (not autographed, an autographed one was the only image of it I could find) when I was young.

tidalwav90: ive used it since i first got the internet/AOL. My cousin had a name with thunderbolt in it and i thought it was cool so i thought of one and this was the best i could come up with. no e because somebody already had the correct spelling on aol.90 because that was the year i was born. its a pretty lame name but ive used it with everything so it sticks.

Not quite sure why I picke Dluxe, and its not cause I'm fat, just sounded kinda cool, but I like my new one better.

I live in State College, PA

Penn State is based here

I bleed blue and white

my favorite number is 3

I'm a fan of Penn State

Penn State's nickname is the Nittany Lions

Thus nittanylionfan3

Pretty Simple, Huh.

For my avatar, Harden is an amazing pitcher, simple enough, and A's are second favorite team behind the Braves.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets see, its pretty much self explanitory

"big" - I ain't no little dude.

"jay" - Spelling of the innital of my first name, John

"b" - innital of my last name, Brown

"24" - My number inspired by my favorite players, Ken Griffey JR (when he was with Seattle) & Rick Dempsey

"0" - Added in front of the 24 when I delivered pizza for Papa John's (you had it have a 3 digit login number for their computer system, so the "024" just stuck with me)

Lets see, its pretty much self explanitory

"big" - I ain't no little dude.

"jay" - Spelling of the innital of my first name, John

"b" - innital of my last name, Brown

"24" - My number inspired by my favorite players, Ken Griffey JR (when he was with Seattle) & Rick Dempsey

"0" - Added in front of the 24 when I delivered pizza for Papa John's (you had it have a 3 digit login number for their computer system, so the "024" just stuck with me)

So basically you have told us how to sign on to Papa John's computers as you, can we order ourselves a large pepperoni and chicken strips? :lmao:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived