What's the meaning behind your screenname?

Yankee4Life

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, original members remember me as rambully. which i dubbed myself because i raised barbado rams (yes the animals) back at my place in texas and the first ram i ever had i had named bully.

eventually i shortened it to just ram because i was tired of everyone getting bigbully and myself confused. i would get PM's meant for him all time.

anyhow, RAM works fine because most people think of memory sticks and i am a pc tech for a living.

well, original members remember me as rambully. which i dubbed myself because i raised barbado rams (yes the animals) back at my place in texas and the first ram i ever had i had named bully.

eventually i shortened it to just ram because i was tired of everyone getting bigbully and myself confused. i would get PM's meant for him all time.

anyhow, RAM works fine because most people think of memory sticks and i am a pc tech for a living.

Dude, I coulda swore ya told me you and bigbully had some thing going, like maybe ya'll were in a modding group together or somethin'. Then you told me something like it means Really Am Mexican.

Dude, I coulda swore ya told me you and bigbully had some thing going, like maybe ya'll were in a modding group together or somethin'. Then you told me something like it means Really Am Mexican.

that's funny!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I had made my screen name back in sixth grade. N and C which are my intials and 4182 for Sum 41 and Blink182 combined. Wow I look back and i realize, I listened to some pretty bad music. Well it stuck with me so i never changed it.

• 2 months later...

kaygdanimal

broken down: kaygd animal (since we couldn't put a space in our name)

Basically I'm an animal that's been caged up. Once in a while I break free from myself but typically I'm a caged animal. Not sure I want to go too deep with the meaning, but that's what it basically means. Hopefully people get it but if not, at least it's an interesting name.

its become my online alias. Started as my AOL Instant Messanger Screen name many years ago, when I was trying to sign up and all of the names were being rejected ("This name has already been chosen") and I was getting really really angry... I started typing in random things that popped into my head and this was the first one that was accepted. Now it's my name for everything.

Mine's a rather interesting story. In high school I got heavily into a band called the Sloppy Meateaters. They're a pop punk band from Rome, Georgia, but the lead singer was in a street punk group called NoClass in San Diego, my hometown.

This same lead singer called himself SloppyJosh, as his name was josh, and advocated all fans of the group call themselves 'Sloppy' whatever thier first name was, so SloppyChris became my handle.

Later in college a buddy got a hold of the name and called me simply 'Sloppy', which caught on to my fraternity and then just about everybody else. It's kinda lame because there's no story like 'I get sloppy drunk all the time' or 'I keep my room real messy' but alas. When people ask me about it, I just make something up.

Archived