World Baseball Classic

deadballfan

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am working with the 16 rosters teams of the WBC. I think that the uniforms must be made to replace the 16 uniforms of equipment AAA.

The following ones are: 4 groups of AAA of leagues that group to 4 equipment:

IL WEST:Group B:

BATS> CANADA

CLIPPERS> U.S.A

INDIANS> SURAFRICA

MUDHENS> MEXICO

IL SOUTH: Group D:

BRAVES> VENEZUELA

BULLS> AUSTRALIA

KNIGHTS> REP. DOMINICAN

TIDES> ITALY

PCL AM-NORTH: Group C:

CUBS> CUBA

REDBIRDS> PTO. RICO

SOUNDS> PANAMA

ROYALS> NEDERLAND

PCL AM-SOUTH: Grupo A

EXPRESS> JAPON

ISOTOPES> KOREA

REDHAWKS> CHINESE/TAIPEI/TAIWAN

ZEPHYRS> CHINA

...this way I can design total roster for the WVC, when the uniforms is ready. greetings!

so what are the WBC jerseys that have been created so far?

I might give a try on making a jersey even though i dont have much experience with it.

I'm in the process of finishing up Venezuela's and I'm going to start on the Dominican Republic next.

I am working in final roster of the WBC. I waiting by the uniforms to know in that team of minor league (AAA) would located to be make the necessary changes of all the players by country. The work but complicated this in the teams of Asia (Japon, Taiwan, Korea and chinese) and Cuba, because there are not many big leaguers and they are but complicated by the cyberfaces.

When the uniforms is all ready I can rosters. Only the uniforms of Cuba, Taipei and the USA is ready!!! I hope by almost ready Venezuela and the others teams.

the USA uniform is made Bigbullys in the 2004, but it serves to 2005, only one you have it to import with Eagraph, the only way the USA uniforms is the same one of Taipei?, Cuba uniform you can see it in this same forum, it finishing like the one of Venezuela.

Well, alot of people are doing different Jerseys. I still have to do away, and I think I will also make a USA fantasy that will be added. The USA jerseys will probably be a part of this project.

Also just so you know www.freetranslation.com is a good translator. i dont know if you use it or not. I can see you are Spanish. I know some. Alot of my friends don't know any spanish so i tell them to walk up to someone who knows spanishe and say either Yo soy el bano (I am the Bathroom) or

Yo Tengo tres caballos rosados ( I have 3 pink horses)

Finished them. Just need to edit the Wristbands and batting gloves. Does anyone know what team Usa's batting gloves look like?

ingamecombined4wz.jpg

I'm watching the game right now and there isn't a WBC logo on either sleeve and the USA flag should be on the right sleeve.

I'm watching the game right now and there isn't a WBC logo on either sleeve and the USA flag should be on the right sleeve.

I based mine on the ones off MLB.com

Them jerseys dont look right. I think it's because there are buttons on it but it does'nt look like a buttoned up jersey.

I agree it was something I was going to edit nut never got around to i will edit it tomorrow.

Archived