Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deadballfan

World Baseball Classic

I have finished Venezuela's jerseys and will install them shortly when Thome25 gets back from idle on AIM. Also, can someone help me with getting rid of and replacing players in the guys roster update in this initial mod so it has accurate rosters? Thanks. I'm assuming I have to use MVPEdit, but I have no idea what to do.

I AM GOING TO MAKE THE ROSTER OF COUNTRYS (USA, PTO. RICO, DOMINICANA, MEXICO, CANADA, ITALY, JAPON, KOREA, CHINA AND JAPON) I GO TO USE THE MVPEDIT, TO EXPORT EACH ONE OF tHE PLAYERS OF EACH TEAM. THE MVPEDIT IS FOR CHANGING ROSTERS, LINEUPS, CHANGING CHARACTERISTIC FISICAS T0 EACH PLAYER (FACES, SPEED, BATTING, PITCHING, ETC). WITH THE EAGRAPH YOU CAN CONCERN THE UNIFORMS THAT THESE DOING, CHANGING THE UNIFORM OF AN EQUIPMENT OF MINOR LEAGUE. I AM MAKING THE ROSTER OF THE WBC. I HOPE TO HAVE IT IN 2 DAYS.

I made a USA jersey when I was bored. I just didn;t do the pants hats or whatever. When I get back to my normal Compuer I will post them.

I AM GOING TO MAKE THE ROSTER OF COUNTRYS (USA, PTO. RICO, DOMINICANA, MEXICO, CANADA, ITALY, JAPON, KOREA, CHINA AND JAPON) I GO TO USE THE MVPEDIT, TO EXPORT EACH ONE OF tHE PLAYERS OF EACH TEAM. THE MVPEDIT IS FOR CHANGING ROSTERS, LINEUPS, CHANGING CHARACTERISTIC FISICAS T0 EACH PLAYER (FACES, SPEED, BATTING, PITCHING, ETC). WITH THE EAGRAPH YOU CAN CONCERN THE UNIFORMS THAT THESE DOING, CHANGING THE UNIFORM OF AN EQUIPMENT OF MINOR LEAGUE. I AM MAKING THE ROSTER OF THE WBC. I HOPE TO HAVE IT IN 2 DAYS.

I hope its in English.

Don't make everything in capital letters. Only capatalize on proper nouns, and the beginning of a sentence

No haga todo en mayúsculas. Sólo capatalize en nombres propios, y en el principio de una oración.

Exactly!!! I have the uniform of bigbully's USA is of 2004 but serves to MVP2005. also the uniform as Chine-Taipei (Single Taiwan I hope by uniforms them of great powers like Venezuela, Dominican, Pto. Rico and perhaps Cuba or Mexico and Canada. The Roster I do it in 2 days.

Exactly!!! I have the uniform of bigbully's USA is of 2004 but serves to MVP2005. also the uniform as Chine-Taipei (Single Taiwan I hope by uniforms them of great powers like Venezuela, Dominican, Pto. Rico and perhaps Cuba or Mexico and Canada. The Roster I do it in 2 days.

Chine-Taipei?Not Chinese-Taipei?

The regret, I am very excited regarding this. But the Chinese-Taipei certainly is not a country's name.

Perhaps the return subject, your Chinese Taipei player value may refer to garfield8 the website which provides in his downloads.

But that website language is traditional Chinese.

My USA. I didn't do pants or hat, helmet yet. If anyone wants me to i can.

front

front2vo.png

back

back4fp.png

Sleeve L

sleevel1yc.png

Sleeve R

sleever7mi.png

the WBC logo is the wrong way round on the back and why is the back a different colour?

flag is also wrong way round and WBC logo on sleeve is far too big and not actually used IRL.

if you do the USA helmemt, pants, and hat I will love you for a long time :)

I am working with the 16 rosters teams of the WBC. I think that the uniforms must be made to replace the 16 uniforms of equipment AAA.

The following ones are: 4 groups of AAA of leagues that group to 4 equipment:

IL WEST:Group B:

BATS> CANADA

CLIPPERS> U.S.A

INDIANS> SURAFRICA

MUDHENS> MEXICO

IL SOUTH: Group D:

BRAVES> VENEZUELA

BULLS> AUSTRALIA

KNIGHTS> REP. DOMINICAN

TIDES> ITALY

PCL AM-NORTH: Group C:

CUBS> CUBA

REDBIRDS> PTO. RICO

SOUNDS> PANAMA

ROYALS> NEDERLAND

PCL AM-SOUTH: Grupo A

EXPRESS> JAPON

ISOTOPES> KOREA

REDHAWKS> CHINESE/TAIPEI/TAIWAN

ZEPHYRS> CHINA

...this way I can design total roster for the WVC, when the uniforms is ready. greetings!