World Baseball Classic

deadballfan

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not really a 'face of baseball' type guy yet.

are you kidding? I didnt know this was a "face of baseball" tournement, I thought each country brought there best players in to WIN. We have the All Star game for the "faces of baseball", whats the point of having this if we are going to be going with popular players. I am a baseball fan and a American, I want my team to win.

he was 25 before he made the majors, he has had only one good season.

He might be a one season wonder, plus he is horrid in the field

He only played one full season so too say "he only had one good season", that should tell you something. I know all of you guys dont follow the Phillies, game after game, season after season, but Chase Utley gives 110% everytime he takes the field and thats something the US coachs saw and that is why he is on the team.

He only played one full season so too say "he only had one good season", that should tell you something. I know all of you guys dont follow the Phillies, game after game, season after season, but Chase Utley gives 110% everytime he takes the field and thats something the US coachs saw and that is why he is on the team.

Not to mention that he had the second highest VORP at 2B, ahead of Giles, Soriano, Kent just to name a few. I wish he was a Yankee.

Archived