Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deadballfan

World Baseball Classic

4 votes for Wheeler

4 votes for Winn

3 votes for Schneider

3 votes for Timlin

2 votes for Francoeur

2 votes for Utley

1 vote for Holliday

1 vote for Jones

how Utley got votes, I will never know....

He's not really a 'face of baseball' type guy yet.

He's not really a 'face of baseball' type guy yet.

are you kidding? I didnt know this was a "face of baseball" tournement, I thought each country brought there best players in to WIN. We have the All Star game for the "faces of baseball", whats the point of having this if we are going to be going with popular players. I am a baseball fan and a American, I want my team to win.

He's also the worst infielder out of the 7

While the Dominicans are nailing 8 HR's a game, I will not worry about our second basemans glove.

he was 25 before he made the majors, he has had only one good season.

He might be a one season wonder, plus he is horrid in the field

He only played one full season so too say "he only had one good season", that should tell you something. I know all of you guys dont follow the Phillies, game after game, season after season, but Chase Utley gives 110% everytime he takes the field and thats something the US coachs saw and that is why he is on the team.

He only played one full season so too say "he only had one good season", that should tell you something. I know all of you guys dont follow the Phillies, game after game, season after season, but Chase Utley gives 110% everytime he takes the field and thats something the US coachs saw and that is why he is on the team.

Not to mention that he had the second highest VORP at 2B, ahead of Giles, Soriano, Kent just to name a few. I wish he was a Yankee.

You should cut 3 relievers, 1 catcher, 1 outfielder

Shields

Jones

Nathan

Shneider

Winn

If you guys need all the official event and team logos I have access to them as well as the team jersey scripts and colors.

If you need logos for making the uniforms, checkhere. If you need some help with jerseys, I can help you out.

You can use my WBC bats for the mod if you want. Althugh it will make it lack realism. But you can use them anyway if you want too.

i got your template, but what i have to do, when i have the uniform complete in the photshop?

where do i edit de caps?

and the pants?

World Baseball Classic already started a fight in Asia, has been allowed to start to make Asia team (A group)?

mods is looking good guys.... when do you expect it to be finished?

i got your template, but what i have to do, when i have the uniform complete in the photshop?

where do i edit de caps?

and the pants?

I don't have any sleeve, hats or pants templates, but I am working on them now. So far I just have jersey front and back.

this sounds great, mabye we can hold a wbc of our own, and have 16 members elect to play each team. we play by wbc rules.