Here are your ROUND 2 Sig winners

Yankee4Life

For the second time in a row, each contest was decided unanimously. The people that voted in this round were Spivey11, Bravesj858, AstroEric, Snash13, Steelstone, Five, and Yankee4Life.

Contest #1 KCCityStar vs. Filthy57

KC:

FILTHY57:

KCCitystar received seven votes out of seven, so he is the winner.

Contest #2 Tribetime vs. BaseballHeadDan

TRIBETIME:

BASEBALLHEADDAN:

Tribetime received seven votes out of seven, so he is the winner.

Contest #3 Friedman vs Medric822

FRIEDMAN:

MEDRIC822:

Friedman received seven votes out of seven, so he is the winner.

Contest #4 Thome25 vs. BaseballFanatik9

Due to BBF9 not submitting one because of the reasons he provided, Thome 25 is the winner by default.

THOME25:

To recap the winners again, they are KCCityStar, Tribetime, Friedman and Thome25. Thank you everyone for contributing your sigs. Now, I defer this to Tribetime where he will go into detail for round three and how it will be run and what the subject will be about. Thank you again.

Congratulations to all the winners! Medric, nice sig man! The only thing about it that looks kind of weird is the background, and in my opinion a good sig starts with a good background. If I were you, I'd start playing around with renders, filters, and brushes a little bit more.

Round 3 is the championship, Me vs. KC, and then the consolation championship, Thome vs Friedman. I guess then we can have Filthy and BBHD battle for 3rd. Sorry Medric, but I think you are done because BF withdrew, but you can still make one if you want.

basiclly, most of you need to work on your lighting (color choice and brightness and darkness) and somewhat depth. that's just my opnion.

i problay would have voted bbhd if arod wasn't so bright, it had a bit more depth.

medric needs quite a bit of work. too many jeters, almost no depth, jeter's color is distorted...freidman just really needs to get rid of the box on jeter's name.

that's all for now.

basiclly, most of you need to work on your lighting (color choice and brightness and darkness) and somewhat depth. that's just my opnion.

i problay would have voted bbhd if arod wasn't so bright, it had a bit more depth.

medric needs quite a bit of work. too many jeters, almost no depth, jeter's color is distorted...freidman just really needs to get rid of the box on jeter's name.

that's all for now.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The box thing is really stupid. I have no idea why I put it there.

Y4L, I was talking about how the people over at NSL judge differently than here.

Over there, it's all about how the render is blended, whether it fits with the bg or not, lighting, depth is a pretty big factor, blending, backgrounds...

I'm 7-8 there, mainly because I have to adjust to coming from a baseball site with a small graphics forum to a huge website where those people know their photoshop.

I used that Rodriguez sig there twice (the limit) and it won pretty good and lost by a few.

But congrats to Tribe and KC, and the best of luck to both of you. I probably wouldn't have stood a chance against KC anyway...

-BBHD

Y4L, I was talking about how the people over at NSL judge differently than here.

Over there, it's all about how the render is blended, whether it fits with the bg or not, lighting, depth is a pretty big factor, blending, backgrounds...

I'm 7-8 there, mainly because I have to adjust to coming from a baseball site with a small graphics forum to a huge website where those people know their photoshop.

I used that Rodriguez sig there twice (the limit) and it won pretty good and lost by a few.

But congrats to Tribe and KC, and the best of luck to both of you. I probably wouldn't have stood a chance against KC anyway...

-BBHD

Yeah, it's hard, I am 11-23. I usually lose because I try to face the tough people on the site for a challange, but I have learned alot from it.

-BBHD

I understand what you mean now. I see that those people on that site are a bit more in depth with the sig judging. No problem.

Archived