Bond said. "Boston the town of Racist"

baseballfans

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most people forget that Bonds has all these Gold Gloves as an outfielder that he DOESN'T deserve, the guy is probably the worst outfielder I have seen in years. Anyone remember the fact he couldn't throw out Sid Bream at home plate from shallow left field in 1992, or the great play he made in the Boston Series this past weekend, that almost cost his team the victory. Bonds leans over home plate with his elbow pad, so every time he gets hit there, it is actually a strike!

Bonds is useless, but baseball needs him to put people in the seats. They promote this guy like he is the greatest thing in the world. I magine what would of happened had Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron played in this era of juiced up baseballs, how many more home-runs would they have hit?

what about those invented numbers?

I've already told you, twice.

However, I will apolgize for letting it get petty, or to the point of name calling or whatever. It wasn't necessary, and Yankee4Life is right, it's not much (nothing at all, actually) to think that it can at least be kept civil.

Even if I do have to post everything 9 times. :lol:

Sorry. :)

I've already told you, twice.

However, I will apolgize for letting it get petty, or to the point of name calling or whatever. It wasn't necessary, and Yankee4Life is right, it's not much (nothing at all, actually) to think that it can at least be kept civil.

Even if I do have to post everything 9 times. :lol:

Sorry. :)

I see you still can't admit that you have no idea what you're talking about :)

Nitro tech is the newest one of the bunch made by Muscle Tech. Its good stuff, I used Creatine and Hydroxycut in high school. If you follow the directions properly and give your body a chance to adjust to the products you put into your body you should be fine. People abuse things too much because they want to get the quick fix. I took hydroxycut just to keep the bodyfat down during the preseason as I ate everything in sight. But for 2 weeks during the season I went off hydroxycut and then back on for 4 weeks. I keep that cycle and I was fine. I haven't used it in 2 years but I think if I took the daily limit all at once I wouldnt be getting off the can for awhile.

I see you still can't admit that you have no idea what you're talking about :)

Is there really a reason why you have to push this guy?

And don't try and tell me you haven't been doing this KenDammit, I've read all eight pages of this thread.

I'll tell you what, and this is what we are all going to have to do: we got to wait and see what happens to Bonds. If this guy has been taking steriods, before long his body is going to react negitively to it. Example of this?? Do a search on Google for a football player named Lyle Alzado. He died because of steroids. Before he died, Alzado gave many interviews urging athletes not to take this dangerous stuff. Some listened, some didn't. The ones that didn't won't be able to hide it forever.

Admittedly the thread did deteriorate a bit, and I apologize for that.

However, Yankee4Life makes an excellent point.

I initally only knew Lyle Azado from this horrible, horrible show he did when I was kid called... I dunno.. something where he was A Masked Wrestler, but it was like his secret life and he hid it from his kids.

He was kinda big then, but nothing compared to what he was as a player, I think.

And when he died he looked wrecked, for sure.

I can't stand this whole name calling thing :(

Here is my stance on barry bonds

He is definately a great player, he has to be considered to be one of the best even if he took the roids. i don't think they would help out his amaizing hand eye cordination, if you watch him, his bat speed is amazing. He deserves more credit than he gets as a ballplayer, maybe top ten all time, but he NEVER will ever touch ruth or anyone like that. As a person, i agree that he is a jerk and he needs to get over the boston thing because that is mostly in the past ( stop being a crybaby you juicemonkey lolz) As for mark mcguire i think that barry bonds is probually the better ballplayer but i will always respect mcguire more by a long shot because,

He was a big power hitter his whole carrer, it's not like he was like bonds being like a juan pierre and then bulking up the way he did.

Even though he took the roids, he fessed up and they were legal at the time, he has never been a whiner like bonds is being.

Overall I just don't like bonds, home runs arn't the game of baseball :D

If only i can find some steroids i can be a millionare playing in the big leaugues,

You klnow what? thats an excellent idea!

I'll take massive amounts, The more I take the better i'll be, right?, I can retire at 40 and live like a king!!!!!, Hell Yeah!!!

WE CAN ALL BE KINGS!!!!!!

We will live on an island and call ourlselve The Island Kings, , I'll make some uniforms, who'll make the beachfront stadium , Renegade44 where are you QUICK QUICK i figured it out!!!!!

If only i can find some steroids i can be a millionare playing in the big leaugues,

You klnow what? thats an excellent idea!

I'll take massive amounts, The more I take the better i'll be, right?, I can retire at 40 and live like a king!!!!!, Hell Yeah!!!

WE CAN ALL BE KINGS!!!!!!

We will live on an island and call ourlselve The Island Kings, , I'll make some uniforms, who'll make the beachfront stadium , Renegade44 where are you QUICK QUICK i figured it out!!!!!

LOL..LOL :lol:

This is just what we needed in this thread of name-calling and hate

P.S. with the steroid plan i'm in

Bonds isnt the best ever. That title goes to either Willie Mays or Babe Ruth. And if he had stayed healthy... Mickey Mantle. Bonds is good though. VERY good.

Boston isnt necessarily a racist city, but the Red Sox are inherently a racist ballclub. I hope Bonds goes to Kansas City and does nothing.

I live outside Boston. Been here the last 11 years. Can't believe people would call this city racist from what I have seen. That doesn't mean the city didn't have problems in the past. Heck, I even remember watching the Celtics in the 80's and there were times when they had 5 white guys on the court at the same time and the crowd would go nuts. But....like I said, that was the past. Boston is a great city and I wouldn't move anywhere else in the US except Pittsburgh!!!!

Archived