Bond said. "Boston the town of Racist"

baseballfans

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, a whole town of racists :roll:

all bostonians hate a minority...

and all jews love money and all asians have small privates...

every town has racists in it. its a sad fact of life. as for boston being known for it, i'm sure bonds must've heard stuff from his father about it back in the day. whether or not its like that now is a big question. i'm suprised this is still a big topic of conversation. so bonds won't play in boston, like he wouldve anyways. btw the asian thing is true.... :lol: jk

I have a sad, sad footnote to add to this.

I just woke up from a dream, and in it, Sammy Sosa, perhaps in joking or jest, threw a cup of water at Barry Bonds. It was some kind of.. pre-game promotional thing or something.

And Barry made some rude comment to Sammy, and while I can't remember what it was, I think he ended it by calling Sammy a girl.

So, in my dream now remember, what was the first thing I did?

Went to my computer and then the MVPmods forums to chastise Bonds, yet at the same time go off on how Sammy should have known better than to provoke him, blah blah blah. Of course, I couldn't type very well, it being a dream... and eventually I ended up in a mall looking for a place to gas up my car.

Oh well.

I have a sad, sad footnote to add to this.

I just woke up from a dream, and in it, Sammy Sosa, perhaps in joking or jest, threw a cup of water at Barry Bonds. It was some kind of.. pre-game promotional thing or something.

And Barry made some rude comment to Sammy, and while I can't remember what it was, I think he ended it by calling Sammy a girl.

So, in my dream now remember, what was the first thing I did?

Went to my computer and then the MVPmods forums to chastise Bonds, yet at the same time go off on how Sammy should have known better than to provoke him, blah blah blah. Of course, I couldn't type very well, it being a dream... and eventually I ended up in a mall looking for a place to gas up my car.

Oh well.

go back to bed :p jk...seriously though thats weird get some much needed sleep. 8)

Archived