The Official MVP 06: MLB Project Thread

Totte

? I was never really aware of any crash issues, I've been playing the 06 mod since it was released and the game hasn't crashed once. Have all your drivers up to date and the MVP 05 patches from EA installed as well? Ideal order was, at least in my case:

1) FRESH install of MVP 05

2) download and install patches 3 & 5 from EA

3) download and install 06 mod (I used the batch file version)

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another question, will the 06 mod final be updated with stadiums and such? There have been some stadium realeases that sould be added. I just think the final should be up to date to the day it comes out. So will there be further updating of the final while we wait for the portraits?

i don't know if this has been addressed, but many of the swing types were wrong in mvp 2005 to start off with (EA's fault)...in fact, they even messed up manny ramirez's swing and he's the cover athlete. you can fix his by going into mvpedit and changing his swing type from 1 (don't release) to 2 (hold, then release). there are others to fix, but i definitely think this one should be first as he is an all-star.

Another question, will the 06 mod final be updated with stadiums and such? There have been some stadium realeases that sould be added.

Yes

So will there be further updating of the final while we wait for the portraits?

Probably not

heyy im new to the boards and im i love playing mvp 2005. I updated by hand the rosters and their uniform numbers and stuff but of course its not good because its missing players. can somone please tell me how i can go about getting the new version of mvp and mabey tell me some things about it.. im sry for being a noob but ive been reading the boards awhile now and i really wanted to know how i can get this. i apriciate it 8)

Go to the downlaods section of this site. Go to MVP Baseball 2005 and look for the MVP 06 LL mod. downlaod that and follow the insructions in the downlaod. For the newest rosters look in the downloads section and pick out the rsoter you like. Ultimate Rosters has all the minor league players and some ratings changed. SwinginSoriano's roster just has MLB players ratings readjusted. Enjoy the game!

Once Hory and his crew have finished making the portraits the final will be released!!! ETA I would think a few days, no later than Sunday (hopefully). IT"S ALMOST HERE!!! JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!!
I think someone is just a tad bit excited!! I am with Mercurial23 are you sure they released them all? - (I wouldn't see why not though)

I'd be happy if they did release them all, but Im just really skeptical. I love what they are doing, and in no way am I bashing the modders. I'm just not sure I am going to get all excited over this. I have already started a dynasty with all the mods I could even want, and I dont even care about portraits, so I think I may just stick with what I have Good luck though with finishing it.

Archived