The Official MVP 06: MLB Project Thread

Totte

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need patches 3 and 5 from EA. Yes you can find the LL version of the 06 mod in the downloads section under MVP Baseball 2005. This is just the Beta version, the final is do out soon.

really u only need patch 3 .. patch 5 is useless i heard

Hy all!!

This is my first post and I would like to say that u guys are doing a AWSOME job with all the mods, updates and so on!!!

Excelent work everybody!!!

Here is a question, sorry if its a stupid one, but Iam not so good with PC things:

I just downladed the MVP 2006 mod (the small version) and it seems that it works excellent for me. Had no problem until now. Also I have to say that I only have played two games in my Dynastie so far, but it seems ok.

I also have downloaded the Ultimate Roster v 6.4, but this one I havent unzipped yet because I would like to ask if this two programs are compatible.

Are they??? I mean, can I play the roster upgrade with the MVP 06 mod??

I hope I have explained myself.....unfortunately my english isnt so good, but I try to improve, lol.

Thanks in advance and greets from Spain,

Yea I am waiting to start a Cleveland Indians Dynasty and so I have been playing random exhibition games for the past 2 weeks. The wait is killing me! But my new iPod nano should hold me over alittle bit, while I *patiently* wait for the final.

Good job guys, keep it up!

I can't play owner mode anymore it always crashes after a game - own ballpark etc. - does that happen to you too?

I don't like that, cause otherwise the Patch is just AWSOME, it is a completely new game, great work guys.

If you could help me fix the problem than you really kick ***. It happens to me everytime I play, it doesn't crash while playing it crashes after finishing the game, it doesn't mather if I play, manage or sim the game!

Keep up the good work, I'm waiting for the final version of the game :)

Archived