The Official MVP 06: MLB Project Thread

Totte

hey i was wondering if someone who has the latest version of this could upload it to sendspace.com or something, so even if mvpmods.com cant take the bandwidth, it could be downloaded from there. Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate it!

Yes, it is a very good idei... We can'T download the patch and we also can't play multyplayer games with other players who already has the mod...

PLS DO STHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it is a very good idei... We can'T download the patch and we also can't play multyplayer games with other players who already has the mod...

PLS DO STHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

How about both of you stop asking for it sooner and wait like everyone else? there are plenty of people waiting for the mod, and they aren't complaining about it. if it was ready right now, it would be uploaded. these guys are working very hard on the mod so just be patient.

thats a good question. i dont know how the helmets would do that, because some teams dont use the new helmets. but it would be cool, probably part of certain jerseys if it is in the new mod. and for the spandex undershirts, im not working on the mod or anything but the game itself rarely has the long sleeves anyway.

Then again if they are asking for the not yet released mod then you are right, they are idiots for asking something that everyone knows the answer to.

yea, i dont have ANY version so i was wondering if i could download the beta mod. sorry for any difficulties :(

Mercurial23... i'd be happy to upload it, but sendspace.com only allows 300 MB files or lower. the MVP06-LL.rar file is over 500. Does anyone know other sites we could upload it to, to help with the bandwith issues here?

Also not sure if others have had this problem, but my internet connection stopped twice (once using internet explorer, the second time using firefox) and the 50% I had downloaded was corrupt and winrar could not open it. I could not resume the download either on those two broswers' download sections.

I finally read a thread saying GetRight (available at downloads.com) would work and it did. It just took all day to download the file.

I've been playing LL a bit lately (excellent work btw, i came across this site and was stunned how many people have worked to give us a great MLB game for 2006), but I noticed that the dirt in the updated stadiums looks kinda...well..fake. Although my computer never seemed to display the textures in the original '05 too well (and it's not a settings issue), but the new ones don't really look quite as nice as the original. I could be mistaken, would somebody mind posting an example of what their's looks like?

thanks for great releasing...

i was checking career stats since i dont like that way when my team plays, the players do their best. then i checked career stats ...it shows twice 2005 stats players already have stats 2005 ...should show 2006 when they play!

for example

overbay play for milwaukee during 2005 then toronto now as 2006 but in mvp 2005 (mlb 2006 you released recently)

the stats says mil 2005 and tor 2005

are there problems with my mvp 2005 or you cant solve?

hint: i use ultramtie roster 6.2

thanks

Hey guys, I downloaded the LL mod (the 6 part rar and exe version) and I honestly don't see what it did.

Since then I have installed various mods and dont know what the original LL mod did to my game.

Did it update statistics for the players in the game? Or was that the roster mod I downloaded.

Did I not install it right? I ran the .exe, let it install all 6 parts and that was that.

thanks for great releasing...

i was checking career stats since i dont like that way when my team plays, the players do their best. then i checked career stats ...it shows twice 2005 stats players already have stats 2005 ...should show 2006 when they play!

for example

overbay play for milwaukee during 2005 then toronto now as 2006 but in mvp 2005 (mlb 2006 you released recently)

the stats says mil 2005 and tor 2005

are there problems with my mvp 2005 or you cant solve?

hint: i use ultramtie roster 6.2

thanks

That's been mentioned numerous times. To the best of my knowledge, it was determined that in order to change the starting year to 2006, you'd have to modify the game's EXE. and that's not gonna happen. So, the 2005 stats will just double and the stats that accumulate in what would be 2007 will be under 2006 and such.

Kind of a bummer, but nothing can really be done.

Hey guys, I downloaded the LL mod (the 6 part rar and exe version) and I honestly don't see what it did.

Since then I have installed various mods and dont know what the original LL mod did to my game.

Did it update statistics for the players in the game? Or was that the roster mod I downloaded.

Did I not install it right? I ran the .exe, let it install all 6 parts and that was that.

The music in the game has changed as well as the score bug. Thats all I really noticed besides the new ads in the stadiums.

Sweet. You guys do absolutely incredible work, thanks so much for everything you've put into this. I've donated to this site and I'll continue to because the quality here is, well, better than what EA Sports themselves usually puts out! =)

Archived