MVP06 Release

maddux31

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yesterday totte said that he would be releasing the ur 6.0 opening day rosters today....is that still happening today totte?

What time is it in the US? 3 pm ET...? I still have a few hours then :wink:

I'll have the Standard Edition (not compatible with the models.big) up within an hour.

Standard Edition Plus (fully compatible with the models.big) will be up after the Red Sox vs. Rangers game.

What time is it in the US? 3 pm ET...? I still have a few hours then :wink:

I'll have the Standard Edition (not compatible with the models.big) up within an hour.

Standard Edition Plus (fully compatible with the models.big) will be up after the Red Sox vs. Rangers game.

Awsome Totte.

Great work in UR 6.0 plus! Totte but why Juan "Igor" Gonzalez is in Okland and not in Boston. For Whom I can exchange him?

He signed a minor league contract with Oakland, that's why. There was a rumor that he had signed one with Boston, but it was only a rumor, especially when they made the trade for Willy Mo Pena. He is, in fact, signed with Oakland.

Has there been any discussion about what will be improved over the beta. I think it rocks right now, but curious what will be done for the final release that is different than the current beta?

D

I just pray to god they fix the faces...

And 2 more weeks!

This wait is killing me...

Zeon,

I totally agree! This is the only game I wait for all year, every year. Going back to HH04-03-02-01- and just plain High Heat! Last year when I reserved MVP05, I went to the store to pick it up, they didn't get it the day it was released. So I got a refund drove another 30 minutes to get it at a store that did have it in. Such anxiety, but you know what, the modders are doing it the way it should be done, and we should all be thankful!

Mysterious same as 05, but for optimal performance more ram and a above average video card. the unis are going to be 2x and with all the new detail etc.etc.. if you can run 05 smooth with the mods 06 should not be too much of a problem..

Mysterious same as 05, but for optimal performance more ram and a above average video card. the unis are going to be 2x and with all the new detail etc.etc.. if you can run 05 smooth with the mods 06 should not be too much of a problem..

cool, thanks.....my comp runs 05 but its close to the minimum...upgrade time i guess

Thanks a billion! I WILL donate some cash next week when I get paid!

Can't wait for the real thing! You guys do GREAT work!

Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Can anyone tell me how to can my season SCHEDULE from 2005 to 2006?

Thanks

Ron

The schedule is updated in the mod! I have the BETA version and the schedules reflected the 2006 season...!

So, I've seen it asked a couple of times, but: what's going to be different from the release and the BETA version? I gotta know if it's worth upgrading or not. It would hard to envision anything worthwhile (no offense), just because the BETA was insane and so incredibly awesome!

By the way... what's the difference in the "Plus" version of the Ultimate Roster Project and the "normal" file?

Plus works with big shmooz's models.big and crashes anything that doesn't have the models.big

Standard works with any models.big file (the one off the MVP Original CD).

The difference, Big Shmooz's models.big has cyberfaces and new jerseys. You can use Standard with Shmooz's but the cyberfaces won't show up. You can't use the plus with the regular models.big though because it'll crash the game.

Archived