MVP06 Release

maddux31

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Dudes.... I'm just a lurker who wants to say THANK YOU for this mod... it's like getting a new paint job on the car or something. I'm disappointed to find that EA is not continuing this line in PC. Hopefully this site at least will provide an opportunity to keep things current.

I really appreciate it. I especially appreciate the new Shea Stadium, which is in Flushing, Queens, near where I grew up in Bayside. I'm a long time Mets fan, and even remember the Miracle Mets when I was a kid. Seeing all the local Queens ads in Shea is great, because I moved to British Columbia a couple years ago, and miss NY a LOT.

Great mod... thanks to all who provided it. I have server space available on a fast server if you want to mirror it.

I have to say it's better than a new paint job....it's like a new....well it's pretty much indescribable...it's seriously amazing on how people are so sweet....I hope we can keep this going so that they can make a MVP 2007 when time comes around!!!

I have to say it's better than a new paint job....it's like a new....well it's pretty much indescribable...it's seriously amazing on how people are so sweet....I hope we can keep this going so that they can make a MVP 2007 when time comes around!!!

might be our only option if no one else is going to make a PC baseball game. At least it's one hell of an option!

i've been having problems with the dl's lately too. Download Getright, it will resume downloads regardless. It also speeds up the process a bit.

another nice download accelerator is internet download manager...it took me only12 minutes to download mlb 06: in like flint, when it said it should take around an hour for a regular download

Hey guys I am new on these boards. I am going to be purchasing a new computer soon and I can't wait for MVP 2005! My comuter specs will be...

2GB of Ram

7600GT Video Card

320 GB Hard Drive

I know the game will run smoothly, but when I get it, what are the main things I should donwlaod? Once I get it I want to be able to know what to donwload and then start playing right away. Thanks for the help.

i got a question, is Kccitystars total mlb uniforms part of this, and if not and you want them in your game can you do it without crashing.....(I don't have this years version yet....)

I can't say for certain but I believe they'll be in there.

Archived