MVP06 Release

maddux31

I believe that the 06 mod uses 2x versions of the uniforms, meaning that they are more graphics intensive. Have you used 2x uniforms with MVP2005? If not, then that could be what is causing your problems.

I downloaded "Kccitystars Total MLB Uniform Pack v1.07" and installed. Played a game and everything worked fine and looked fine. Does that mod include 2x versions of uniforms? I didn't know how to tell, but it worked fine.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I downloaded "Kccitystars Total MLB Uniform Pack v1.07" and installed. Played a game and everything worked fine and looked fine. Does that mod include 2x versions of uniforms? I didn't know how to tell, but it worked fine.

I think KC's 1.07 are in 2x.

The New Busch won't be released until late April/early May (I think) when Pirate has had a chance to look at the ads and such.

The rosters are gonna be updated but since MLB Pressbox hasn't released the new player portraits yet, you probably won't see them in the game right away.

From all the information I have gathered the Springfield Cardinals are playing a game at Busch on the 4th of April I have several sources in which I believe photos will be provided. I would look for the Mod to be released by April 9th. At this point it is nearly finished.

Just out of curiousity.. why did Kraw leave? I read back a few weeks

ago the whole thing of someone else taking over etc.etc. but why leave?

Is he going to come back?

He had a job offer in another town for a couple of months working 16 hours a day, 7 days a week.

From all the information I have gathered the Springfield Cardinals are playing a game at Busch on the 4th of April I have several sources in which I believe photos will be provided. I would look for the Mod to be released by April 9th. At this point it is nearly finished.

That's cool :D

Not to bad but if you don't mind me saying, you still have some stuff to learn. Hory is the undisputed portrait maker here at the boards with flawless precision on each pick. Maybe you could talk to him and learn some tricks from the master?

I can't continue doing these pictures until i get a new Photo Shop...I was using the Adobe Photo-Shop Elements 4.0 but i was using a trial and now the trial has run out...and i enjoy seeing what people think of my work...i encourage you guys to critique me on my potraits

I seriously applaud all of you who are working to make this mod to keep MVP the best baseball game on the market. Thank you, all of you, who are dedicating your time to doing these updates. I've done my share of modding for NHL series stuff, so I can certainly appreciate the time and effort it takes to do this work. I don't want your work to be thankless...

THANK YOU MODDERS and THANK YOU MVPMODS.COM!

We are anxiously awaiting your masterwork!

R/

TC2

I seriously applaud all of you who are working to make this mod to keep MVP the best baseball game on the market. Thank you, all of you, who are dedicating your time to doing these updates. I've done my share of modding for NHL series stuff, so I can certainly appreciate the time and effort it takes to do this work. I don't want your work to be thankless...

THANK YOU MODDERS and THANK YOU MVPMODS.COM!

We are anxiously awaiting your masterwork!

R/

TC2

Yeah, definately. You guys are amazing, Thanks so much guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

KC

sigkc.jpg

hey guys! Happy opening day! I've tried reading back a couple days worth to see the news? Is MVP06 being released today or not?

Unless I misinterpreted, I believe Totte stated that the new ETA was 1-2 more weeks. Will be worth the wait, I'm sure.

Archived