MVP06 Release

maddux31

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's the difference between the MVP 06 BETA and the official release...

Just tweaks? Anything major? Sorry if you answered this somewher..

It has been answered before but I can't remember in which thread.

We've added Trues MLB Ball, the new resign.csv and names.csv, updated progression mod, there will be new rosters, a new models.big, new 2006 portraits, the new Busch stadium + much more

I was wondering when the final version was coming out.

Totte, I must admit, I can see where you could pull your hair out. We just talked about this crap....now I'm getting pissed....just two posts ago. Now I'm convinced it's laziness not to look, and no, unlike you, I won't apologize for calling them lazy, because 1. I'm not part of this big machine 2. Daddy told me to tell it like it is, after giving a second chance. and 3. THEY ARE WASTING SPACE. :stupid: Love and kisses :wtf:

I was wondering when the final version was coming out.

Totte, I must admit, I can see where you could pull your hair out. We just talked about this crap....now I'm getting pissed....just two posts ago. Now I'm convinced it's laziness not to look, and no, unlike you, I won't apologize for calling them lazy, because 1. I'm not part of this big machine 2. Daddy told me to tell it like it is, after giving a second chance. and 3. THEY ARE WASTING SPACE. :stupid: Love and kisses :wtf:

totte, or anybody that knows

is there like a dat editor?? i want to edit the dat files from the ur 6.0 roster plus because one of the minor league teams on their batting order has no RF ; instead it says NULL...and when i go to play with or against that team the game crashes

help would be grateful...thanks!

Archived