MVP06 Release

maddux31

Ok, so I will install the MVP 06 Mod. What comes with this mod?
Check the download page. It lists everything.

sheed, if you use the MVP06 mod, you need to download Ultimate Rosters 6.* (whatever the number is) PLUS Version (Must use plus version)

Then, unrar the files and move all the dat files plus resign.csv (if its included) and schedule.big (if its included) to your folder for MVP Baseball Databases. Usually C:Program Files/EA Sports/MVP Baseball 2005/data/database

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check the download page. It lists everything.

sheed, if you use the MVP06 mod, you need to download Ultimate Rosters 6.* (whatever the number is) PLUS Version (Must use plus version)

Then, unrar the files and move all the dat files plus resign.csv (if its included) and schedule.big (if its included) to your folder for MVP Baseball Databases. Usually CProgram Files/EA Sports/MVP Baseball 2005/data/database

So it says MVP 06 Livin' Large? Is that the MVp 06 thing you guys are all waiting for?

hey i was just wondering when this final release comes out if its going to have all the new AA and AAA stadium releases in there that was done by bodhiball?? and if there was going to be stadium screens for them as well...i think it would be a great addition to the game

another nice download accelerator is internet download manager...it took me only12 minutes to download mlb 06: in like flint, when it said it should take around an hour for a regular download

WOW, this thing is amazing! But tell me, what do I have to do to download files from, let's say rapidshare ?

Gotta say.......you guys are amazing.

I downloaded the mod, and the fix ofr the stuttering.....and this is the most amazing baseball experience ever for the pc. I have played the game off and on for some time, but this mod has rekindled my love affair with MVP.

Simply a must have, as good as the game is out of the box.....the mod makes it the most amazing baseball game ever. Period.

Great work guys!!

My only request.........is for someone to fix the rogers centre.......by that i mean the red track is just hideous. Is there any way to make that more of a burgandy or dirt colour compared to the dark red? I am not sure who made that stadium, but if possible I woul dlike to request it. That is it.......back to my dynasty......:)

I was wondering which Rosters will be in the mod? I know that Ultimate Rosters will be there, but which version? I want to know this so I can start changing importing my own changes into the rosters.

The MVP06 mod will include a roster that haven't been released yet. I'm about to upload UR 6.1 (both versions) and more updates will likely follow weekly on that. My guees would be that the rosters included will be called UR 6.4 or something like that.

The MVP06 mod will include a roster that haven't been released yet. I'm about to upload UR 6.1 (both versions) and more updates will likely follow weekly on that. My guees would be that the rosters included will be called UR 6.4 or something like that.

Any guess on the cutoff date for the rosters to be included for 06? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE try to go with the opening day rosters.

Archived