kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

So far i've tested STL vs MEM, and I looked at all the Cardinals Cyber-Faces.

Everything is good so far, except for 2 cyber faces(Flores and Bennet,they have glasses, but they dont in RL)

EDIT: Simulated 1 year in dynasty with STL,CHC,CIN,HOU,PIT,and MIL all without any errors.

I will try Owners Mode later.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far i've tested STL vs MEM, and I looked at all the Cardinals Cyber-Faces.

Everything is good so far, except for 2 cyber faces(Flores and Bennet,they have glasses, but they dont in RL)

EDIT: Simulated 1 year in dynasty with STL,CHC,CIN,HOU,PIT,and MIL all without any errors.

I will try Owners Mode later.

RL? so now we have an abbreviation for real life? sounds more like a game... :D

Kg, a bit off topic ... which team are you supporting? I've seen you with a marlins sig, a brewers sig and now a Trevor Crowe one ... just wondering

anyway ... Crowe has got to be one of the best prospects we have now, could be an ideal leadoff hitter ... and I read on baseballamerica.com that some scouts thought he might even hit 20-25 homers a year, which would instantly make him one of the top prospects if he stays at 2nd.

JP, the Brewers are and will always be MY TEAM. I love the youth movement in Florida, and believe they have a ton of talent on the MLB team and in the minors, which I like. I support them whenever they're not playing the Brewers or one of their affiliates.

And Trevor Crowe, he's my favorite minor league player. I have followed him through college and now in the minors, and he has a very bright future. He's officially my boy. :) I look forward to him pwning the minors and then being a very good major leaguer. I imagine he'll be at 2nd because Grady sure isn't going anywhere any time soon. At 2nd, he'll immediately be a top prospect at that position, no questions asked. I love his potential and wish he was a Brewer, but we have our own 2B of the future already in the big leagues.

pujols, you're doing a great job; thanks for updating your progress. Glad to hear there's no crashes! I'll look into the Bagwell issue.

I'm not sure why that is. He's given face #25 in the latest models.big according to the Excel spreadsheet, so I'm not sure why your face 25 is different. I'm assuming you have the most recent models.big, right?

I had some face ID problems as well. Did you get my PM KG?

By the way, do you plan on putting Jesus Montero (Yankee catching prospect) into the Yankee organization for 2007? He is probably one of the better prospects as soon as he begins playing, he is a 17 year old prospect from Venezuela who is a projected five tool player. He will begin the 2007 season below A ball, but I believe you said that some prospects below advanced A ball will be in MVP since they are suppose to rise through the minors in just a few years.

Archived