Al-Zarqawi killed

jogar84

I won't truly believe it until I see his head on a pike, but if it is true, tremendous.

Not that I think it'll make the slightest difference (how much does it take to say "go blow something up over there"?), but at least we've shown we can eventually reach goals we set. A small but important step.

It's a good first step, but lord kows, there is just someone else out there that will take his place. I suspect his death will rile Al Quedia, and another horrible attack by them will take place in Iraq. The violence over there will never end.

I won't truly believe it until I see his head on a pike, but if it is true, tremendous.

Not that I think it'll make the slightest difference (how much does it take to say "go blow something up over there"?), but at least we've shown we can eventually reach goals we set. A small but important step.

His dead face is on Drudgereport.com now.

drop bombs to reach goals, awesome

Fly passenger filled airplanes into buildings filled with innocent people, awesome.

Promise young confused men eternal life in heaven with 45 virgin wives, strap bombs to their bodies blow up innocent people in hotels, awesome.

Don't be an asshat and act like these extremists dont have this coming to them...

drop bombs to reach goals, awesome

im sorry, why dont we go reason with these terrorists? im sure they are decent human beings, hell we could have a nice cup of coffee with them! i heard osama makes a damn good cappucino.

im sorry, why dont we go reason with these terrorists? im sure they are decent human beings, hell we could have a nice cup of coffee with them! i heard osama makes a damn good cappucino.

Amen.

Let's reason with them? while they kill thousands of innocent Americans....Do they not realize they have parades when Americans die?

Amen.

Let's reason with them? while they kill thousands of innocent Americans....Do they not realize they have parades when Americans die?

They're goal is to cause terror, you can't just make a deal because terror isn't something tangible you can trade. Once they feel that thier religion is offended they arn't gonna make peace.

And the funny thing is, they do this all for religion. These people are radical muslims. They take everything the Koran says and turn it into messages of why they should kill people.

This problem all orginated a long time ago. Most terrorists in the Middle East are Sunis and Shites. It all happened when the prophet Muhammade (who was a very religious respectful person to all life and religion) died.

[i could be wrong, and if I am, it's the opposite way around for the following information on the Sunnis and Shities]

Whem Muhammad died the Sunnis were a group of people who believed that decendents of Muhammad should rule. The Shities on the other hand belived that local people should be leader (democracy). Now great tension grew between them because both thought the other was wrong. They started persecuting each other and here we are today, still blowing each other up.

It seems like the people in the Middle East are fighting a crusade against us, while Bush is just going for oil.

"Why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends.............."

Promise young confused men eternal life in heaven with 45 virgin wives

Actually, Its 4 wives, and that is promised to all islamic men, radical or not. And all women in Islam are supposed to be virgins untill they marry. I have tremendous respect for the Islamic faith who actually UNDERSTAND the Koran, but I agree that the ones responsible for terrorest attacks in The United States and around the world should be punished. As a matter of fact, just now in Canada (my neighborhood to be exact) 17 islamic men were arrrested for holding 3 tonnes of explosives. It was even on CNN if anyone saw it.

My favorite music lines is from the Toby Keith song: "The Angry Amercian"

1-We lit up your world like the 4th of July

2- Uncle Sam put your name at the top of his list, and the Statue of Liberty is shaking her fist, and the Eagle will fly.......

We as Amercians should never have to bow down to anyone, we have fought, bleed, died, and spent countless time and energy to preserve the right we all call FREEDOM. WE have been doing this since we were ruled by others as a startup nation. It's time everyone takes notice we say what we mean and mean what we say, so to end this, let me quote the same Toby Keith song listed above... "We'll stick as boot up your as- it's the Amercian way"

WE defend those that are helpless and no other chicken neck country is afraid to step in because it might ruffle some featers, but our Eagles feathers are slick and strong, we built it that way.

Rocket

My favorite music lines is from the Toby Keith song: "The Angry Amercian"

1-We lit up your world like the 4th of July

2- Uncle Sam put your name at the top of his list, and the Statue of Liberty is shaking her fist, and the Eagle will fly.......

We as Amercians should never have to bow down to anyone, we have fought, bleed, died, and spent countless time and energy to preserve the right we all call FREEDOM. WE have been doing this since we were ruled by others as a startup nation. It's time everyone takes notice we say what we mean and mean what we say, so to end this, let me quote the same Toby Keith song listed above... "We'll stick as boot up your as- it's the Amercian way"

WE defend those that are helpless and no other chicken neck country is afraid to step in because it might ruffle some featers, but our Eagles feathers are slick and strong, we built it that way.

Rocket

Did you know that it was a Canadian Prime Minister (Lester B. Pearson) who came up with the idea for UN Peacekeepers during the Suez Canal Crisis? (he won a nobel peace prize for it). And that Pakistan has the highest number of Peacekeepers. So just because the USA is the only country to use Military Force in foreign land, doesnt mean they are the only ones there. Were were the Americans during the Genocide in Rwanda? Ever heard of Romeo Delair?

Well this is good news for the troubled Bush administration. I'm glad Bush didnt embarass himself by saying "Mission Accomplised" or anything. In fact, he's taking a practical stance on this. Its not like he's high fiving everyone at the White House.

On the other hand, people are saying more Zarqawis will emerge. If thats the case, these people are sorely missing the point. It would really be stupid for them to continue this sensless jihad. The U.S. military is pretty damn good, despite what the media puts out there (as if we are actually losing the war).

Did you know that it was a Canadian Prime Minister (Lester B. Pearson) who came up with the idea for UN Peacekeepers during the Suez Canal Crisis? (he won a nobel peace prize for it)

Alot of good it did. When Egypt told them to leave, they left without a fight. Then Egypt prepared to attack Israel & the UN just sat around. In my opinion the U.N. is one big joke in that it never manages to do that which it was established for, & the US is foolish for paying dues (the main funds that uphold the U.N.) that support it.

Many wars throughout the history of the world have been started because of religion. Personally, I think organized religion is just brainwashing. We want to eradicate zealous Muslim terrorists, sure, but by doing so, we've empowered the zealous right wing Christian Republicans to feel like they can do whatever the heck they want to do with this country. Supposedly OUR country. Not when it's a small group of asshats dictating what the majority of us can and can't do with our lives, bodies, and minds.

We as Amercians should never have to bow down to anyone, we have fought, bleed, died, and spent countless time and energy to preserve the right we all call FREEDOM.

So, what were we doing when we were installing radical dictators into formerly free nations during the cold war? Protecting freedom by limiting freedom?

Archived