Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thr33niL

New: Multiple Previews

Formerly known as "The Seattle Mariner Cyberface Project", I thought to expand it since I have been doing a lot of non-Mariner faces lately.

a felix hernandez face would be great. and these look awesome thr33nil.

Right on man. Tough time against Colorado tonight though. Moyer has done well though. I was right with my hunch you were making the Perez face.

King,

Too bad I have to scratch Cabrera off my list now.... :(

I think it was a move to save Bavasi's a$$. If he doesnt make the M's winners this year, he will most likely be gone..

Perez will definatley help the M's against LHPing but he paid WAY TOO MUCH in giving up a player of Asdrubal Cabrera's calibre-

Cabrera is a 20 year old in AAA that is going to be a really good SS in a couple years. No way you deal him for a 37 year old journeyman like Perez...

The "win now" attitude is back in Seattle... but it reaks of desperation.

Yeah, Perez will definatly help. Although he's not an impact bat by any stretch.

I guess my point is that Bavasi should have been able to get Perez for less than Cabrera. Maybe a couple "C" prospects.

No they have Michael Garciapara at SS and no one else but Shin Soo Choo can play center. If they have to they'll call up Tuiasisopo. Clearly not spelled right but I tried.

Adam Jones can play short, do you think maybe he'll make the switch back?

They like him much better in CF. His defense at short is a little shotty. Tui is a horrible SS as well and will probably be moved as he progresses.

The only reason they dealt Cabrera is because, like King said, Yubet has SS sealed up (hitting .300 with GG defense so far). Cabrera was the type of player you package with another prospect or two for a bigger bat or starting pitcher..

...not for a bench player and platoon DH against lefties.

"Tui" is just easier to type.. :p

Just think of it like this... its TUI-A-SO-SO-PO

He was decent in college, I think he played for Washington?