Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thr33niL

New: Multiple Previews

Was it his brother that was the Raiders backup QB for a while?

Yeah, Marcus was.. I'm not sure if he still is or where he's at.

As you probably know, Marcus Tuiasosopo was a standout QB at UW. Matt is a very good QB as well and was all set to go to the University of Washington even though he was drafted in the 3rd round. But the Mariners set a record by giving him a 2.3 million dollar signing bonus so he would pass on college.

That is by far the most money a third round pick has ever got.

So, the Mariners kinda screwed UW out of thier future QB. I was happy as heck (I went to WSU :p).

33 you still got it my man, and it is awesome that these faces can be used in a much better season!

Heres my rough J.J. Putz WIP. I still have some shaping to do and some texture stuff (hair, tone, etc). But the base is pretty solid I think.

Thoughts? ...Suggestions?

looks pretty good, although his face looks a bit pale.

he's been a strikeout machine this season, 56 in 38 innings or something?

Yeah, JP.. Im still working on J.J. -- Im a little unhappy with some of the shaping (mainly in the eye area) but to be honest, J.J. is a typical lilly white red-head :p .. I will work with some toning to even it out a bit for ya.

After Joel Pineiro's putrid performance last night (again) I thought I would make a cyber for Francisco Cruceta; Joel's most probable replacement. Francisco is doing really well in AAA and I hope to GOD that they do something about Pineiro because if he gets another start, I will probably jump off the roof :wink: .

The texture is a little screwy and I will clean it up a bit but I dont want to spend too much time on him.. That being said, the shape/texture overall really is a good likeness of Cruceta.

he's been a strikeout machine this season, 56 in 38 innings or something?

You aint kidding. J.J. was a homerun lobbin machine last year mainly because he threw nothing but fastballs belt high. This year he is spotting his 98mph (consistant) heater and developed a killer splitter that comes in at 91MPH with tons of movement. The fact that he spots both of those pitches (54/7 K/BB ratio!) makes a lot of hitters look stupid.

The only reason he doesnt have a ton of saves (15 so far) is because he has only been closer since Eddie Guardado self destructed in April. Needless to say, Eddie will not be getting the Mariners closer job back anytime soon.

Did you see that last K on Hawpe. Made him look like he didnt even know how to swing a bat.. lol

Anyway, heres my finished Francisco Cruceta (waiting approval). It looks like him and I fixed a lot of the texture issues.

fcruceta2jf.jpg

i would say cruceta is one of your best. it looks amazing.

that would be awesome, he deserves a great face as opposed to other players. but yeah he seems to be a really tough guy to make a face for...

I think I got J.J. -- Did a completely new headshape cause there was just something off on the other one. I think it's pretty good ...uploading as we speak..

jjputz1dp.jpg