06 cybers: (prev: Sal Fasano)

jogar84

a preview of some of the last batch of cyberfaces i plan to make for this game. After a long run, i dont plan on modding anymore. I hope you all enjoy these and that they'll making the MVP 05 experience a little bit better. i'll start off with Jose Contreras.

contreras5tf.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no more jogar faces?

this is a sad day :(

dont worry, i still have a lot more releases to go- about 13 plus, not including my next Mets update and also the Phils/Dbacks collaboration set with Zach

a few upcoming players-

Tad Iguchi (CHW)

Cesar Carillo (SD) (Baseball America Top 100 prospects)

Francisco Liriano (MIN)

Jason Vargas (FLA)

Brian Moehler (FLA)

Edwin Encarnacion (CIN)

Ryan Langerhans (ATL)

Matt Diaz (ATL)

Jarrod Saltamaccia (ATL)

Rafael Furcal (LAD)

Nick Markakis (BAL)

Jon Lester (BOS)

Jason Giambi (NYY)

Derrek Lee (CHC)

The best cyberfacer has announced his impending retirement.. Sad day, but Im glad to see Mr. Jogar is going to play out the year with a last batch of releases.

Thanks for all your hard work and fantastic cybers! Can't wait to get a peep at your Francisco Liriano - -

I got to this site a little to late to enjoy your old work (although I've probably seen them in Shmooz's model.big) but from the time I've been here, you have done more for this game than EA ever did. I congratulate you on all your amazing productions, they are absolute masterpieces and you will be sorely missed by everyone on this site. Best of luck on these final faces and all your future endeavors. We'll miss ya :cry:

I just started enjoying some of your work you did, I have the Prince Fielder cyberface and the Rickie Weeks cyberface...I'm a little sad you didnt do(or are doing) any more brewers ones but I picked up your tutorial, and imma give it a crack soon as I finish workin on this fantasy uni..thank you much for makin the game that much more enjoyable.

maybe you can help me with this... i've been attempting to make some cyberfaces the last two weeks or so, but have come across some problems. I was trying to make an Iguchi face, and for some reason the texture mapping coordinates were way off and the texture face was on the side of the models head in Oedit. Im thinking maybe I chose a model head that was '04 or something? Is there a way to fix that and use the same head shape, or do I need to pick a different head? It's happened a few times to me.

I tried making a Jim Thome as well, by just making a new texture to put on his existing head model, and that for some reason got all stretched out goofy. I don't know what went wrong.

and for some reason the texture mapping coordinates were way off and the texture face was on the side of the models head in Oedit. Im thinking maybe I chose a model head that was '04 or something?

Exact'ammundo. You mixed 04' and 05' models.

You are defintiely one of the best face modders for any EA game, but for the love of Zod stop sharpening your previews cheater! :yernuts:

But your Jays set inspired me to start patching MVP again, so thanks for being one of the face modders who stuck around.

PS, lose the Minaya avatar and go back to Pryor.

:wtg: :salute: :music1: :music3: :priest: :cheer: :violin: :wishes: :pals: :sleepy:

Archived