thanks to the users....not the mods

SinCityBlue03

first off....I WANT TO MAKE SURE I'M POSTING THIS IN THE RIGHT LOCATION, so that i dont get attacked by 25 people again for making one comment. i just wanted to say thanks to the USERS for being so much help to me, and not the mods. especially "pujols".....what an awsome guy(rosters were great by the way,thnx). yes, if it werent for the mods this site wouldnt be here. but....its the USERS who APPARENTLY make this site helpful and friendly. keep up the good work guys! i'm gonna go open up a tall can and roll a phatty. much love... "A Random User"

first off....I WANT TO MAKE SURE I'M POSTING THIS IN THE RIGHT LOCATION, so that i dont get attacked by 25 people again for making one comment. i just wanted to say thanks to the USERS for being so much help to me, and not the mods. especially "pujols".....what an awsome guy(rosters were great by the way,thnx). yes, if it werent for the mods this site wouldnt be here. but....its the USERS who APPARENTLY make this site helpful and friendly. keep up the good work guys! i'm gonna go open up a tall can and roll a phatty. much love... "A Random User"

Umm, you do realize that by posting what you just said, you are going to rub people the wrong way.

MVPMods does not condone the using of any illegal substances... :D

ahhhh.....u might like my page on myspace. heres the link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=85082465

lets start off with a "go to hell asswipe." second, you look even dumber now than you did in your last posts. Do you know that cops all over the place make myspaces and friend druggies like you and try to bust you for using drugs? taking pictures of what you took pictures of happens to be illegal and i bet you have some friend from oregon named chad who is really a cop and busts your *** in the forseeable future. you also seem like a complete tool, but i dont know you. im probably right though.

and you are a disgrace to yankee fans.

Archived