Forum upgrade

Trues

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again I would like to pose the question, since I guess no one noticed, and if they did, don't smite me, but when I get an email, and I click on the link to the specific thread, it used to send me to that thread. Now it just sends me to the forum homepage for mvpmods.com. Does anyone else have that problem? Is this in the future plans for fixing?

Sorry, I missed your first post. I'll take a look at this.

Good riddance to avatars and sigs!

I'm not understanding what people are saying. Is it an option now to turn off avatars and sigs for yourself? Is it that you don't have to view other people's avs and sigs? If so, cool, then tell me how, though I like em, when I work on MAD low bandwidth comps, I would like it to load faster, though about 99% of the time I'm on cable connection.

Is it that you don't have to view other people's avs and sigs? If so, cool, then tell me how, though I like em, when I work on MAD low bandwidth comps, I would like it to load faster, though about 99% of the time I'm on cable connection.

On the left hand side of the page, in the menus, click on "Your Account" then "Preferences." You'll see the options on that page.

Not to be redundant, but I am always using my email to update me on whether or not a thread has been hit up, and the features not working for me. Is anyone else having the problem? I don't mean to post this on every page, but this concerns me much. If no one else is having the problem then I will assume its just something about my computer. To re-iterate, I'm not really asking Trues to fix it, but I am just wondering if I am the only one with the issue.

Not to be redundant, but I am always using my email to update me on whether or not a thread has been hit up, and the features not working for me. Is anyone else having the problem? I don't mean to post this on every page, but this concerns me much. If no one else is having the problem then I will assume its just something about my computer. To re-iterate, I'm not really asking Trues to fix it, but I am just wondering if I am the only one with the issue.

It's not just you, this is a problem and I'm still working to find a fix.

Who keeps smiting me? I feel so unappreciated. :cry:

:ontopic: About the side bar, I think you should keep it while browsing the forums. If it's not there while browsing them, you can't navigate the site as well.

Also, for the smiles, I don't know how this works, but could we have the basic smileys be the ones that show up in the box so we don't have to hit "More smilies" to get a basic laughing one? Thanks Trues. :stickman:

Who keeps smiting me? I feel so unappreciated. :cry:

:ontopic: About the side bar, I think you should keep it while browsing the forums. If it's not there while browsing them, you can't navigate the site as well.

Also, for the smiles, I don't know how this works, but could we have the basic smileys be the ones that show up in the box so we don't have to hit "More smilies" to get a basic laughing one? Thanks Trues. :stickman:

Joey if i had not appluaded totte i would applaude you give me an hour and ill give you a karma boost

Archived