Forum upgrade

Trues

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-4?! what do i have to do to get some repect here? and what did i do anyway? ah well, i guess that's how it goes with this karma thing... i'm not sure i like it.

We're just helping you out with your expirement, sadly though, it wasn't me cause I wasted my karma vote on applauding TwentySeven.

Make a thread of this, and just start telling people to drop your karma and leave a comment. :headache: I can't decide whether to give Trues a + or you a -. It's such a huge decision! I guess I can wait an hour for Trues to get his +. He alredy got 2 or 3 from me. He is the illin founder. My hero :oops:

umm, Your sig is not allowed as is.

You can only have either an image or text in your sig, not both.

not complaining or anything, but why? is it just because of page-loading issues, or just because it's too much data or something? oh well, that ends my experiment... NO EXPERIMENT ANYMORE PEOPLE! please, i'm not as mean as it says...

Loving the new game cover icons for the forums! Is it possible to have a faded and normal icon to represent whether the forum has any unread posts in the way that the "old" icons did? So that you'd have mvp06.gif for forums with new posts and something like mvp06al2.gif for forums with no new posts?

I have no idea if that even makes sense or not, but there you go. :lol:

Loving the new game cover icons for the forums! Is it possible to have a faded and normal icon to represent whether the forum has any unread posts in the way that the "old" icons did? So that you'd have for forums with new posts and something like for forums with no new posts?

I have no idea if that even makes sense or not, but there you go. :lol:

Yep, I'm working on that. It's going to take some tweaking.

Here's an update on my "Ignore List" complaint:

Like I said before, even though there are (quite a few) users on my list, I can still see their posts all over the forum. The only time the posts are ignored is when I open this site for the first time and read a thread in which one of those users posted. If I take a look at another thread after that, every single post is visible again. Anybody know why that is?

Like I said before, even though there are (quite a few) users on my list, I can still see their posts all over the forum. The only time the posts are ignored is when I open this site for the first time and read a thread in which one of those users posted. If I take a look at another thread after that, every single post is visible again. Anybody know why that is?

Because they want you to show some compassion for that ignored member lol

I'll see what I can do.

If only we could resolve that link issue, then my mvpmods life would be complete.

I feel your pain. Still working on the issue.

My schedule has tightened up on me all of a sudden this week so it may be a little while. Sorry man.

Archived