Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homer

the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

thanks for the mike scott...i was gonna ask people for a picture of him pretty soon here.

Is the pic big enough?

it's not the best size wise, but i can do it with something that size. anything smaller than that and we're stretching it. the bigger the better, but it'll have to do. honestly, the biggest issue with that pic is just the quality. there isn't a whole lot of detail in it. but it's better than nothing.

Here's another Scott pic.

thanks for the pics guys. wow, the more and more i look at him, the more i think how he might actually be kinda hard to do cuz his face just screams out generic to me.

He has 901 written all over him. Now, if only assigning a player "Long Hair" or "Mullet" in MVPEdit and the game would actually give a player long hair...

i know. exactly what i wish it would do too. but oh well, if this was supposed to be easy, it'd already be done.

Rick Sutcliife. Maybe the quality is good enough

wow, is that pic stretched? either that or he was fatter than i remembered him being :)

No, I just scanned it off of the card. I've set may scanner to scan at a biggersize than what I had it.

don't know if i mentioned it before, but have you tried playing around with the settings on the scan? for instance are you using the color photo option?

I don't see that option, Homer. My scanner really doesn't have that many options as far as scanning goes. Or I'm just missing them.

i don't know, where are you looking? is this on the physical scanner or in the software?