Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homer

the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Here's headshot of Jimmy Key.

I think I may just fool around, and try and tackle this myself. Not to hijack this thread, but that's a nice headshot of Key, and I have been wanting to try a cyberface again.

works for me. i haven't had a chance to do too many this week because of work, and doing more audio stuff instead. but yeah, if i can get help on any of these, they are more than welcomed.

the ones i'd like to try this weekend are joe carter, bob welch, devon white, doug drabek. we'll see how they go. if i get a chance, i'll hit up templeton, greg vaughn and ken hill. i tried to start jody reed and amos otis earlier this week, but had a hell of a time finding a decent head model to start with.

if anyone runs across a juan guzman pic, let me know, as he is the most impossible picture for me to find.

by the way DJ, nice avi. did you catch smallville? when the hell is he gonna fly? it's kinda starting to tick me off.

here's what the drabek one is looking like:

Looks good Homer.

phew!!! this is a work in progress, but was definitely work. bob welch:

Awesome work.

I know nothing about making faces, but did you have trouble around the nose?

yes i did. the blending was fine, as you can see a differnce in color, but that is merely the lighting. but damn, the shape was a pain.

I guess I was just going off of the color difference, like you said. Anyway, great work.

okay, maybe this will get me back on track. what a week! garry templeton:

Very solid texture. His nose is a little narrower than that, but other than that, 'tis a good face!