Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homer

the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

I wasn't sure who big of an e-mail you could receive, so I thought that would be the best way to send them.

worked fine. gmail can handle alot i think. i heard yahoo is taking off their limits completely, but we'll see.

I figuered the Mariner faces would be high on your list. :lol:

there were actually alot of really good ones in the mix. i was really shocked to see some of the former m's in there. but i really am having a hard time choosing who to do first. i think i just might do it alphabetically.

I still have to finish St. Louis and the NL West. I'm hoping to have a couple more teams done today.

but i really am having a hard time choosing who to do first.

I hope that's a good thing.

absolutely it is. if i can get alot of these made it should make for a great mod.

thanks for the pic. no way i could've done it without it.

I've been searching mlb.com to see what hi-res I can find. I've included some of them.

Looks good. I thought the Nipper pic scanned fairly well. Do you have an extra install for these faces?

yeah, i have my own version of the game that i play with. it's very similar to the all timers project we're working on, except that there's more personal bias in it. i've been playing with it since i started modding. but sometimes, some of these guys aren't in it. i had to install this face on aramis ramirez to test it, so it may look familiar :)

but yeah, alot of your scans turned out well. it should be fun doing a lot of them. if you ever run across a mike blowers, bob wells, mark whiten or a bob wolcott, let me know.

i'll add them to the list...thanks for the pics. someday, i'd like to do a curt flood and larry doby too.

Homer,

I sent you a pic of Bob Wells and Mark Whiten. I couldn't find a good shot of Wolcott.

i'll add them to the list...thanks for the pics. someday, i'd like to do a curt flood and larry doby too.

I already did a Curt Flood.

really? how did i miss that one. i'll check that out then. but i still want a doby one.

tebjr, i'll check my mail...thanks again.

where is that face? i don't have it anywhere. all those other guys you mentioned would be nice too. i haven't looked for pics yet for them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.