the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, was moving this weekend, and spent friday night in my place without tv or internet. was quite fun so i killed some time by modding. here are some that i got done. i will now try to update my download, with these included:

updated eric davis as can be seen. i think this one actually resembles him quite a bit more, from all angles. also, cole kinda reminds me of erkel, but the mod does the trick i hope.

that's fine. i'll be happy to help with it. you should concentrate on the alltimer stuff :) i can handle the faces...i think. but why a gehrig face? the ea version is pretty good already.

if you got anymore cyberface related questions, feel free to ask me directly.

thats truwe maybye i shopuld work on others

i want to get a set of faces together for all the stars on the 1927 murderers row Yankees the gehrig one is ok so is the ruth id like to maybye get a wait hoyt one done.

the reason for Gehrig is that i have very high res image of an old baseball card where they painted in a black and white photo of gherig i dont have this of anyone else but i guess i shouldnt waste my time because the EA one is pretty good. I think ill try to get a Wait Hoyt one instead thatll be ahrder tho

the problem i find with alot of those old pics is that though they're color, they still lack the definition needed to make a quality face. particularly if the default one is pretty good, but hell don't let that stop you. if you can make one better, do it. but i'd love to see what you got done. if you've got a decent pic of hoyt, post it. i'd love to try him too. really, the hardest thing about these classic faces are getting decent pics. after that, it's almost always workable.

Archived