MVP Street Baseball Art

sdoyle7798

as i mentioned in my other thread...( http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...15/start=0.html )... here's pics of this uni. i never intended to do anything with it, but if enough people like it for this mod, i could be persuaded to use it. hell, if one person wants it i'll submit it. and no worries about the credit, i don't need it. fact that i was asked is sufficient for me. now i can do one of two things: submit it as is to have it modified to whatever is fitting for this mod or i can just change it myself to whatever specifications is asked. just know that the buckle on the pants didn't map out well.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those glasses are mine. i will never release them. NEVER!!!! well unless Mo asks for them...but he does way better ones.

Ironically I did get the .bmp from you and even made me an alpha image in case I wanted to isolate them but never did anything with the file. The ironic part is since I found myself never doing anything with them I got rid of the files off of my desktop @ home.

I think your superman unis are funny everytime I see them. Especially the pseudo cape. That's classic. Were you the one that did a Hulk Hogan cyberface? :toothless:

dang! there was a hulk hogan face? it wasn't me. i was thinking maybe a steve austin or undertaker face though.

well, i guess i will submit it after all. i think i'll leave it up to people to decide whether or not they wanna use it for this mod.

as far as the glasses go, i was only saying that you do a better job with them. i still have issues having them map out correctly. for instance, i ca see a little bit of the eyelids when i zoom in really close.

With permission from Trues, I have been trying a tank top with the MVPMods logo. Also I have been trying to make Adidas pants. I found out you cannot put the Adidas logo on the thigh like the normal pants, because it mirrors on the other leg...

mvp20052006110913273734pl1.jpg

Here is the tank top w/ the MVPMods logo...

mvp20052006110913485332lk6.jpg

I still have some work to do on the pants stripes though...

mvp20052006110913490598wn5.jpg

Still some fine tuning to do, but so far, so good.

yeah, those stripes can be a pain. but looks like you're making progress. one suggestion i was thinking about for the tank. i don't know how you're doing it, but i would suggest a separate layer for the actual tank top and use some shadow effects. it may help make it look more realistic instead of painted on the shirt.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. It sounds like you want me to try and import an unflattened .psd into the game. The tank and the undershirt in my pic were seperate layers before I made it a .bmp.

What I have been doing is modifying a template from NBA Live. The template has, like the basbeall uni's an base color layer, then on top of that some shading layers. I then used the magic wand to create three "t-shirt" layers - one by each armpit and one my the neck. I made sure they were on top of the jersey shaded layers and base color.

The only way I could figure to get some shadows was to use inner shadow on each t-shirt layer and mess around with the angle till I got it where I liked it. I tried a drop shadow with the shading layers, but that didn't really work to well. The shadow shows up inside the jersey area instead of outside. Obviously, I couldn't shadow the base color, since it is just a square with a color.

I then merged the t-shirt layers and added some shading for texture.

One thing I did thaey may have given the panted on look was I blurred the edges where the t-shirt met the tank. It looked to jagged to me. When I get a chance, I'll try it w/o the blur.

i made a modification for it if you wanna try it. this what it would look like. here are the templates too, so if you wanna make different shirts.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ANSO3WG5

i also submitted the superman jersey for download. it has gotten a very positive review (jerk!! :dumb: ). but whatever, no one ever said the superman outfit wasn't ugly. but i submitted so you can use it if you want to. if you want me to change something, just let me know.

i also submitted the superman jersey for download. it has gotten a very positive review (jerk!! :dumb: ). but whatever, no one ever said the superman outfit wasn't ugly. but i submitted so you can use it if you want to.

LOL...hey, I just thought the Superman thing could be a fun uniform to use... :spin:

As far as the jersey, I am at work now, so I can't d/l the templates, but I will when I get home. I really like the modifications you made, that tank top ROCKS. I may have lightened the shadow just a tad, but that is just me. It looks GREAT!

i submitted it, so it should be up soon. i think we'll probably wanna get someone on doing the audio. i did his name, but i figure you may want it to say his nickname instead. but that can be done later.
yeah ill prolly go with stone cold. homer are you willing to make cyberfaces for the celebrity players were putting in the rosters

Archived