MVP Street Baseball Art

sdoyle7798

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, sdoyle and bigrog have really taken this project for a run. they're the ones to ask.

i just finished moving and i still have a week or two before i can get back in the groove of things. first thing on my list will be to hit some more of the cyberfaces. i think i may do an ice cube, allen iverson, and maybe a tyson face to start. any others? i believe i may try mr. t too if i can find a decent pic.

i think their good. definitly save these and make mep files. once your done just send me them all through pm or something and ill put them in. im gonna take a brake from all this though because my moms computer is not working and its gonna be like 10 days till we get it fixed. i get my own computer christmas though!!! cant wait

personally I like the spill jersey.

only problem is that with stains/dirt on jerseys, each person is going to be wearing a jersey with a stain/dirt in the exact same spot.

I'll make another one now with some randomly placed dirt on it...

be back up in a few...

also, when I get home I'm going to try something a little different with the jersey all together...but that's another story.

Just a reminder, at midnight PST, voting starts and will run untill midnight the next Friday. Please vote by posting and saying what are your favorites for CTS's, uni's, loading screens, equipment, etc.

Thanks, and please only one vote per person per catergory (IE you can vote once for CTS, once for loading screens, etc...)

Archived