MVP Street Baseball Art

sdoyle7798

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Not only did I figure out the piping by the arms and neck, but I made a mesh style jersey too.

Here are some pics...

mvp20052006111100493331sb0.jpg

mvp20052006111100495146zn0.jpg

I was able to make two styles of the piping, the 2-tone one in the pics, and a solid color version. I want to post the .psd. Homer, since it it modded from your template, I'll wait for your permission before I post it.

I have started making a few logos and team art based on the team names given by BigRog here. They are in greyscale untill a color scheme for the teams is decided on.

Baltimore Bangaz:

baltec8.jpg

Pittsburgh Pimps:

pitgi9.jpg

While I'm not completely happy with my baseball head, that was the best I could do. If anyone feels the need to make a better one, feel free... :wink:

Personally I think that we should keep the MLB teams names, just make street style logos.

Nah its more fun this way

*Diabolical Cackle*

i personally think with new team names it makes it more urbanish

I have an idea. Let's say we put it to a vote? I'll make a poll thread right now, and whichever one has the most votes (old names or new names) we will use in the game. What do you guys think of that idea.

i think that you should use the street names on the jerseys. i believe there was talk about just two unis for each team or something? anyhow, that way you could have the new names, and the old ones. plus if you decide to completely changing the names of each team, that's a mondo amount of extra work in the menus and the audios. well...i think it would be a mondo amount of extra work.

Archived