Was wondering if or has anybody tried 4x mods?

boricuapapi1885

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so impressed by the grass or dirt, but the base looks nice

I REALLY like the bases and I also enjoy the grass but the dirt looks improved, but not as much as the base and grass.

Anyway, I would like to be one of the testers for this if this is allright with you. I sent you a pm asking about it.

Good job guys. I'll be the 1st one to download this. You guys are great!

Thanks. Its hard work for me being that i work most of the day to go home and mod then go to sleep and work again. But i love doing it. Its people like you that makes all the sacrifice worth it.

But i can release my mods until i get permission from serialmike for using his grass and changing it a abit

Just peeking in on this. I've been away for awhile (just got married, getting into management at my job...you know, the minor details), and I'll be gone another week and a half after today (going on my honeymoon to the Caribbean).

Anyway, what's been done here looks really nice. I'd say 4x accessories would be a really nice touch and shouldn't be too taxing on most systems. The infield looks nice, particularly the base. I would definitely add that to my game. I, for one, would like to see the base/foul lines improved before homeplate and the pitching rubber. Now if we could get a rosin bag added to the mound, that would be great.

As for those who asked about minor league unis, bully summed it up pretty well. I've got 4 or 5 in the works that I *believe* haven't been done yet (couldn't find them in the download section, at any rate), but I don't think I'll be doing them in 4x. Minor league logos, especially road jersey scripts, can be extremely hard, if not impossible, to find. Besides that, I have a middle-of-the-road machine, and I don't want to push it any more than I have to.

have you tried 4x faces

Uniforms drag a system down, 28 parts loaded 9 times. But a Face could work out well

yea i gave up on 4x unis. being that most people dont have hi spec computers so im just gonna do 4x accesories and other things that didnt stand out b4 stand out now. like the bases they were horrible. They had wrinkles on them. WHat base u know had wrinkles. lol. maybe afterwards i will start 4x faces but it will be hard to find hi res screen shots of there faces big

Archived