Well, this isn't good...

MarkB

It's 6:16am here and I was looking out the window at 2 guys arguing in the street below. They became more and more aggressive and started shouting before one guy pulls out a knife. At this point, I called the police. They keep at it and eventually, about a minute before the police arrived, this guy with the knife starts stabbing the other guy. As it's late, the lights are on in my room and the guy with the knife suddenly looks up and stares at me before running into his car and driving away down the street just as the police are coming around the corner.

I think I know the guy, and he's pretty serious around here. He probably recognised my face. I went into my mother's room and explained what happened, and that I think the guy saw me. I tell her to calm down but my mom got scared and she said "You're movin' with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air". Well, I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "Nah, forget it, "Yo, homes, to Bel Air!"" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes, smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

You've all been Fresh Prince'd.

prince33.jpg

Ok man, here you go man, this was originally directed at me by someone who thinks they are better than people like you. Read below, it's pretty mean and uncalled for but don't forget, theraputic....

Frankly, I usually skip any threads started by you, especially the ones that you start with ambiguous subject titles, most likely just to get views, but this one goes beyond your usual drivel.

Archived