Best Dynasty Of 2006

D-Unit

I thought it would be a cool idea to tak about the dynasties made since the start of the 2006 season. I looked through the dynasty threads and noticed which ones had the most profile views, which most likely meant they were read about a lot and got a lot of attention. These stuck out in my mind as the most read and likely most interesting dynasties. I would also like opinions on the dynasties, and what people thought of them. Maybe a scale of 1-10 would be good, so me and other dynasty makers could get some comments and criticism, and see how your dynasties stack up against others.

xiberger's "Golden Boys - A Dodgers Dynasty"

tejdog1's "Build From Within - A New York Mets Dynasty"

rolliefingers08's "Making The Grade...A 2006 Oakland A's Dynasty"

sfgiantsflgators' "Total Classics Madness"

turma's "The Story Of Thomas Williams"

Fastflink2009's "The Little Red Machine... A Cincinnatti Dynasty"

Hory's "Burning Down The House (That Ruth Built)"

punchout's "Dances With Wolves...A Cleveland Indians Dynasty"

sfgiantsflgators' "Yet Another Devil Rays Dynasty"

cybernetic's "Taking Down the Beasts of the East: A New Jays Dynasty"

JoeRudi26's "A's Dynasty * A Western Showdown *"

storcka9's "Arrrrr! A Pirates Dynasty"

8ball's "Looking Towards The Youth: A Devil Rays Dynasty"

D-Unit's "New York, New York: The Yankees Look for No.27"

Sorry if I didn't mention yours, I was looking for profile views and will be adding more of the dynasties in here momentarily.

Total Classics Madness and Burning Down The House (That Ruth Built) were my favs.

same for me, and you can add JoeRudi's to that. I think he was the first to use a photoshopped layout and like someone said before, it had a nice professional touch to it.

Total Classics Madness and Burning Down The House (That Ruth Built) were my favs.

Just in case you missed it (and this goes for everybody), I've reinstalled everything and the game seems to be working fine again. Couple crashes here and there, but nothing major.

So Total Classics Madness is up and running again (Pool 3's Final Four is about decided; then just one pool to go before the Finals). Glad to see you guys have enjoyed following it as much as I have enjoyed playing through it :D

turma's "The Story Of Thomas Williams"

dude how could you not put my verison in there, it was better than turma.

i cant believe you said that.

that was cold. didnt you read where he said he based it on views not how long the story lasted. besides you have to hand it to turma for having the original idea. its not his fault if he cant find the time to update. hey i hardley see the guy online anymore. GIVE D-UNIT A BREAK

My favorite was JoeRudi's dynasty. It was consistently updated, had a nice layout and great presentation. And the write-ups were very professional.

BTW what did you guys think of my dynasties? I really want to make a great one for the 2007 season.

I remember the Lual's Dynasty with the reds, the best one. But i have to choose Total Clasic's Madness I love the great clasic games .

Lual's was "The Return of the Big Red......." and it was the very first thread I ever followed on this site, and probably the first I ever posted in.

That was the most entertaining dynasty I've seen since joining this site.

It would still be going if it weren't for technical difficulties...

LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=.../start=960.html

My dynasty's was out of sheer boredom, but idk how did you guys like it? Anyway I love reading everyone else's. In the dynasty ill be starting around opening day I will try and include some stuff and I had in my old dynasty plus some new stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Lual's was "The Return of the Big Red......." and it was the very first thread I ever followed on this site, and probably the first I ever posted in.

That was the most entertaining dynasty I've seen since joining this site.

It would still be going if it weren't for technical difficulties...

LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=.../start=960.html

Wow...thanks for digging that up - some good memories, must admit I miss them Reds :)

Nice to hear that people still remember that Dynasty from so long ago :wtg:

Archived