Dynasty name Suggestions

D-Unit

I'm gonna be starting up a Yankees dynasty, and I need some help with the name for my dynasty. Here's what I've thought of so far:

Kiss The Rings - A New York Yankees Dynasty

New York Yankees Dynasty - 27 in '07

The Empire Strikes Back - A New York Yankees Dynasty

Help me come up with some ideas if you want or let me know if you like one of the names I came up with.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok ill be honest I dont like the Yankees but i do at the same time because of how much they ask of their players to be respectful.....but having Johhny cut his hair was bull that was his trademark to say. love Jeter and A-Rod if only they could get along...u should consider trading A-Rod....to get better chemistry hit up Zimmerman hes a stud in the 07 mod. and try to rob of a futture prospect closer.

EDIT: Forgot...umm first one kiss the rings ;)

You make it sound like there moving cross country, its only 250 feet away.

Uhh, no he just makes it sound like they're moving out of a historic ballpark.

I like the 27 in 07 title, it has a cool ring to it.

Lets not go that far, there are 29 other competing teams, scratch that, 20 or so competing teams.

I liked 27 in 07, if you can make any assurances. :D

Medric is looking to cause trouble in this thread. Him and D-Unit got into it over in the "religious discussion...James Cameron" Thread, so I suspect he is in here trying to be a smart-***.

I like 27 in 07 also...

"Murderers? No! More Like Second Degree Manslaughterer's Row - A 2007 Yankees Dynasty"

"A Season-Long Preview of the All-Star Game Starting Line-Up, Minus a Few Red Sox - A 2007 Yankees Dynasty"

"Don't Call it a Comeback...Because That Wouldn't Really Be Appropriate to the Situation - A 2007 Yankees Dynasty"

"Bernie-less - A 2007 Yankees Dynasty"

LMAO Eric those are actually pretty good.

What do you guys know, I'm probably gonna get flamed by someone for this, but my "situation" actually got cleared up when i thought it would get worse, and I might do a dynasty after all. I'm leaning towards 27 in '07 right now, but I really like all of the other ones. And yes, I am apologizing for this happening because the last dynasty thread I started resulted in the banning of two members. And I'm not gonna go with the A-Rod idea because that's just asking for more controversy, and like Fred13 said, baseball is a team sport centered around team goals, not personal player goals.

I wasn't looking to cause trouble here DJEagles, thanks for accusing me of something I didn't do. If anything, you caused trouble. I posted those because I was trying to think of a unique name for a dynasty. Anyways, Mandate of Heaven and Divine Right are more along the lines of Chinese/Japanese religions/beliefs if I'm correct (if I'm wrong, then feel free to correct me, dont scold me).

Archived