~Those Little Piranhas~ - A Minnesota Twins Owner Mode

flatbar

Hello,

This is a Minnesota Twins owner mode. I do not follow what happens in the real world and I also made some changes to the rosters.

Traded Received

Juan Rincoin Ryan Church WAS

Ramon Ortiz Phil Hughes NYY

Matt Guerrier Josh Danks CWS

Rondell White Adam Greenberg KC

I also sent Mike Redmond down to AAA Rochester and brought up Chris Heintz and Trevor Plouffe. I released Joe Nathen and made Pat Neshek my closer. Here is my starting rotation.

1.Johan Santana

2.Sidney Ponson

3.Fransisco Liriano

4.Josh Danks

5.Phil Hughes

Here are the pitchers on my bench.

SP Boof Bonser

SP Matt Garza

RP Jesse Crain

CP Pat Neshek

Here is my lineup for batters. I switched Adam Greenberg to 3B and put Nick Punto on the bench.

1B Justin Mourneau

2B Luis Castillo

3B Adam Greenberg

SS Jason Bartlett

LF Ryan Church

CF Tori Hunter

RF Michael Cuddyer

C Joe Mauer

I occasionally will post some scores, maybe some images, standings, league leaders, stats, etc.

Please tell me what you think about my roster.

It's not your dynasty. Whatever keeps the person interested long enough to keep the dynasty going is what it takes.

you know I'm aware of that and I don't make comment like that in every single dynasty. But if the guy makes so many moves like that he should just have started a Expansion draft.

you know I'm aware of that and I don't make comment like that in every single dynasty. But if the guy makes so many moves like that he should just have started a Expansion draft.

Yes yes I am aware, but it still is his decision to make. Maybe he liked the prospects down in the minors. However, I'm not trying to slam your posting, sorry if my post came over that way.

To answer the question of using fair trades, most I did use fair trades on. A couple (such as Phil Hughs) I did not use fair trades on. The reason I didn't do expansion was the minors and a some players that I liked. Those players are Justin Morneau, Joe Mauer, Tori Hunter, Johan Santana, and Michael Cuddyer. If you ask me, the Minnesota Twins have the best team in baseball.

To answer the question of using fair trades, most I did use fair trades on. A couple (such as Phil Hughs) I did not use fair trades on. The reason I didn't do expansion was the minors and a some players that I liked. Those players are Justin Morneau, Joe Mauer, Tori Hunter, Johan Santana, and Michael Cuddyer. If you ask me, the Minnesota Twins have the best team in baseball.

Living in Minnesota, and being a life-long Twins fan, I would say the Twins have a good team. By far not the best team in baseball. If you're talking about your dynasty, maybe (though I still don't think so). If you're talking about the real life Twins, certainly not. There's no way that we're the best team in the Major Leagues. However, come next season, it may not be a stretch to say that. Santana, Liriano, Garza in the rotation, Nathan closing. Mauer, Morneau, Cuddyer in the lineup. But not this season.

I played a some games before I decided to make this dynasty on MVPMODS, so I am not starting at the top of my rotation. By the way my injuries so far are Adam Greenberg and Johan Santana with an inflamed right shoulder.

If you didn't watch Sportcenter this one time, they had a special on Adam Greenberg. Playing against the Marlins, he had just been called up. First at bat in the majors, hit in the head by a pitch. He bounced back up in to the minors, but kept on getting relapses from the concusion he had. He was released eventually, but the royals signed him to a AA contract. I am a real underdog person so that is why I traded for him. All of you who have dynastys might want to look into him. He is actually an ok player.

Living in Minnesota, and being a life-long Twins fan, I would say the Twins have a good team. By far not the best team in baseball. If you're talking about your dynasty, maybe (though I still don't think so). If you're talking about the real life Twins, certainly not. There's no way that we're the best team in the Major Leagues. However, come next season, it may not be a stretch to say that. Santana, Liriano, Garza in the rotation, Nathan closing. Mauer, Morneau, Cuddyer in the lineup. But not this season.

I do agree with you that they might not be to full potental this year. But this team does have the one of the best farm systems and will have one of the best futures in the league.

Yes yes I am aware, but it still is his decision to make. Maybe he liked the prospects down in the minors. However, I'm not trying to slam your posting, sorry if my post came over that way.

oh no dude were cool internet bud :biglaff:

It actually depends on where you are uploading these files. If you are using either ImageShack or Photobucket, they provide you with a forum link that you can just copy and paste for the pics to show up.

It actually depends on where you are uploading these files. If you are using either ImageShack or Photobucket, they provide you with a forum link that you can just copy and paste for the pics to show up.
I use PhotoImpressions. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Archived