Capital City Baseball: A Sacramento Capitals Dynasty

NYM

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would suggest going with a lighter background as the current one takes focus away from your in-game pictures.

I concur. I like the way you do your postgame photos, but I think a lighter background might not draw attention away from the pictures and their captions.

Game 3 vs the Twins was a heartbreaker. Braden pitch incredibly for the first 6 innings. It was a pitchers duel, but I tried ending the the 7th with a slider inside to Barlett but I didn't get it in enough. Well, you know what happens.

This teams fun to play with.

I checked it out a bit. I think you can add the logo, but changing the text is the hard part. For the logo, all you do is replace the A's logo in your BSE folder with the Capitals logo (Make sure it's in the same format).

It will still show up as the A's logo on BSE here on mvpmods. You would have to ask an admin to replace the A's logo in the logos folder in the boxscore files. But then, if somebody wants to start an A's dynasty, they'd have a capitals logo, instead of the A's logo. Just shedding some light on it

For some reason every game in my upcoming Texas series crashes at home. I thought it was a stadium issue, but it was just when playing vs Texas at home.

I just simmed over the games and continued to the Tigers series. I'll post updates hopefully by Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived