Capital City Baseball: A Sacramento Capitals Dynasty

NYM

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would you like it if I would go back and look at all 919 of your posts and pick out every mistake you've made and call attention to it? Stop being a smartass.

Maybe he was making fun of virtual Cliff Floyd. Greg oden thought that Portland was close to LA, so maybe those two fellas are cut from te same mold.

How would you like it if I would go back and look at all 919 of your posts and pick out every mistake you've made and call attention to it? Stop being a smartass.

ok i know im going to get smacked around for saying this but chicago really isnt on the east coast. and cmon we do all make typeo's but cmon.

ok i know im going to get smacked around for saying this but chicago really isnt on the east coast. and cmon we do all make typeo's but cmon.

No, you are not going to get "smacked around". But NYM made an honest mistake here. It didn't hurt anyone. But it seems to me that some people here want to get all over this kid each time he misspells a word or makes a mistake. I know Chicago isn't on the east coast. But when I read it I didn't have the urge to point and laugh at it. I have other things I think about instead of laughing at this kid every time a opportunity presents itself. That's all I mean here.

becuase i dont pay attention to the NL. thats why. i had a brain fart, people make mistakes.

They sure do, all the time. I make a ton of them. But around here it appears to me that NYM isn't allowed to. If you can just pass of your mistakes without worrying about it, get off NYM's back.

Because I don't know how too, and I'm too busy with schoolwork. For some reason they always like to give like 3 hours of homework before christmas break nd then I have hockey practice in between that. When I have free time I really don't want to spend it on modding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived