Capital City Baseball: A Sacramento Capitals Dynasty

NYM

This is a dynasty based on the Sacramento Capitals, a team which I created. It's the year 2008, and the Capitals are starting there first season as Major League Baseballs newest expansion team. This dynasty might not be updated daily, but it will be updated frequently.

Also, the rosters are pretty fair for an expansion draft. MVP ranks them 30th in the league.

Difficulty - All-Star

Fielding - Manual

Batting View - one

Strikezone - Off

Hot/Cold Zones - Off

Pitch Cursor - Off

Hitters Eye - Off

Rosters - UR Latest Edition

Sliders - Mine

mlbreportog8.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do it because I enjoy doing dynastys, it's just that I'm not going to be doing one if no one watches it.

I had a succesful dynasty when the game first came out, but then viewers stopped watching for some reason and it became pointless to keep posting when no one was following.

I don't mind doing dynastys, and actually find it to be fun.

It's the Owner Mode stadium, but it's a modded by iggyboo, which can be found in the Downloads section. He changes ads, and thats pretty much it. Just makes it look a little more real.

Anyway, I was playing some exibition games in the stadium, and the lines are 340, gaps 400, center 425, and I got to say, I'm gona have fun with the top of my lineup with these gaps. I'll post rosters soon.

Archived