08 faces thread

jogar84

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First i want to say thank you to all of the mod editers for giving us so many excellent cyberfaces! i am a Taiwanese and i am a C.M. Wang, also a Yank's fan... so... please! giving us more yank rookies faces!!! i will very very very appreciate!

Excuse my poor English.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey jogar. These new faces of your's are pretty awesome. It is nice to see that you are still working at it. I think I may be making a comeback. Would you maybe try and get another collaboration going if I do? Like old times sake on our Phillies and Diamonback set.

Hey jogar. These new faces of your's are pretty awesome. It is nice to see that you are still working at it. I think I may be making a comeback. Would you maybe try and get another collaboration going if I do? Like old times sake on our Phillies and Diamonback set.

Hey man, welcome back. Sounds like a plan. We're still waiting on the new pressboxe though. :wtg:

Ok, sounds cool. I currently need to purchase a new power supply as my computer has been having some issues. So, as soon as I get that and get it all hooked up I should be able to start work again. I still have MVP installed and everything I just need to get up to date with the Rosters, Jerseys, new faces, etc. I have lots of guys that I want to work on.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived