2008 Chicago Cubs Exhibition (Pre Dynasty)

JoeRudi26

I'm so happy that your going to continue this JR. And not to be a sour thumb, But we kinda had the same idea to start our dynasties, like play exhibition games etc. Oh well, i hope I'm not bashed for copying you. Good luck JR.

Don't worry about it DD, I always say 'to each their own'. If you wanna do Spring Training games, do them how ever you want to.

I'm basically doing mine to feel out the rosters, and posting a few here and there to brush up on Photoshop and get ready for the start of the season.

:)

Glad to see you are going to roll with my Cubbies again this year JR. You know I'll be following. :wtg:

WHA??? Well, looked what the cat drug through the door in February. :)

Good to see you again, M. Yep, sticking with the Cubbies this year. I've kept all the stats and everything from last year, you know me, love to look at those numbers.

Anyway, let's get this snow off the ground and line the bases. I'm ready for some baseball! :)

JR - so does that mean your career stats in your dynasty be congruent with last years?

Hey phils! Nah, I've just kept everything (saves, etc.) on CD's from last year, that way I can present the numbers in my dynasty this year if people want to see them, or I may just do it anyway.

With trying to keep my game as accurate as possible each year, I pretty much have to start from scratch (rosters, and so on) each season.

I'll be tweaking from now until the end of March to get everything just right.

WHA??? Well, looked what the cat drug through the door in February. :)

Good to see you again, M. Yep, sticking with the Cubbies this year. I've kept all the stats and everything from last year, you know me, love to look at those numbers.

Anyway, let's get this snow off the ground and line the bases. I'm ready for some baseball! :)

Thanks JR. Sorry for just quitting/dropping the dynasty last year with no warning. The company I work for picked up a couple of big military contracts last November, and that took priority. Made some good dough, but it got in the way of my all important "game time". :D

Hoping to start up a dynasty again in this year, just don't know with what team yet. Might need you to send my a PM with all the latest mods for dynasty tracking on here. I'm a little behind the power curve now. :hic:

Thanks JR. Sorry for just quitting/dropping the dynasty last year with no warning. The company I work for picked up a couple of big military contracts last November, and that took priority. Made some good dough, but it got in the way of my all important "game time". :D

Hoping to start up a dynasty again in this year, just don't know with what team yet.

Meh, no prob man. I understand that 'work' stuff filters to the top of the priority list. B*stards. :)

But anyway, hopefully you get your page up again, visit the Cubbies here, and we can roll through the summer again.

Good luck, Maestro.

Thanks PhilliesP18. Man, I see some things have changed around here. Gotta get myself back into "MVP" mode again. :)

You doing a dyasty this year man?

My dynasty is currently on pause. I started it, then my schedule filled up rather quickily and I'm not sure if I want to continue it or start another after 08 comes out.

• 1 month later...

Look at Fukudome. Preview of things to come we hope. :smile:

He just missed a 4 hit day, lofting one down the left field line that just went foul. I'll be tweaking until the 30th, mainly trying to fill out the starting spots.

I'm excited about Fukudome and a healthy Theriot. :)

I don't follow real spring training schedules, I'm just playing games and trying to see who's going to earn the starting spots in the lineup. As far as presenting the game(s), I haven't messed with PS for a while and I want to brush up before the season starts.

To answer your question, I think I did some of the 'blurring' in the pics before. I won't be presenting each game like I did last year, but I'll do enough to let everyone know what's going on in the season.

Graphically, I'm going to try to step it up a notch this year.

Archived