2008 Tampa Bay Rays Dynasty

RaysFTW

[align=justify]I know most of you know me as the kid that can't finish dynasties. I have legitimit reasons for some of them, as my MVP starts to crash. But I have made many different strategies to actually finish this one, while you enjoy it. I will not post everyday. I may post about 2-3 times a week depending on my schedule. I will most definetly have "interesting" news around the league and etc. I am going to pace myself to finish and have a kind of a schedule of playing MVP (maybe 1 game every 2 days), so that I can finish. I do hope that you guys open this thread and look through this dynasty. I'm not always going to flash you with things from Photoshop, but periodically, I may make a template or two for this dynasty. I do hope that you enjoy this dynasty as much as I will have fun presenting it to the members of MVPMODS. I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing it for you guys.

Pitching Rotation, Batting Lineups, News, and Rumor Mill will be coming soon...[/align]

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't listen to them Kazmir, I haven't gone far in a dynasty either. It's a tough thing to do. I hope you go far in this one my good friend.

Thanks a lot man. It just seems like there are a lot more idiots today then there was yesterday. Nevertheless, thanks a lot and I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks a lot man. It just seems like there are a lot more idiots today then there was yesterday. Nevertheless, thanks a lot and I hope you enjoy it.

yeah i also have had trouble finishing a dynasty. just don't worry about negative comments. I'm happy to see your back into it

yeah i also have had trouble finishing a dynasty. just don't worry about negative comments. I'm happy to see your back into it

Thanks for the positive comment, man. I hope you enjoy this dynasty as much as I will have fun presenting it. :)

[align=center]tampabaytribunecopy.png[/align]

[align=center]There have been multiple reports from the Tampa Bay Rays' staff that there might be a coaching change. Joe Maddon, who has been with the Rays' organization for 2 years might be on his way out. There have been several people that might be good for the job such as Joe Girardi, ESPN Analyst Mark Grace, or former Reds 2nd Baseman, Joe Morgan. A decision will be made in a few days about Joe Maddon and if he is to be fired, who will be taking his position. Stay tuned for more updates out of Tampa Bay.[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

wow i didnt think you were going to just paste your info onto his templates... he said they were just bases so you could put your own taste into them. o well is good to know you are still doing this dynasty.

Why is it good? So you can jump on his *** even more than you already have?

wrigley... did kazmir run over your puppy or something? why are you so far up his wazoo with comments and snide remarks?

You big meanie.

Although he did put it a bit rudely, I agree with his last statement. redsox mentioned in his download that his templates were not to be copied, but used as a base for future work.

Archived