2008 Tampa Bay Rays Dynasty

RaysFTW

Ken Griffey Jr.

Lifetime with the Rays-

4 AB

1 HR

they should retire his number

How was that cup of coffee Kenneth?? I hope you enjoyed your stay, have a nice flight back to Cincy...... :lmao:

KGJ: "Well I always wanted to put on a Rays uni, but its time to go back home. I think I hear my mommy calling..Bye guys!!"

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was that cup of coffee Kenneth?? I hope you enjoyed your stay, have a nice flight back to Cincy...... :lmao:

KGJ: "Well I always wanted to put on a Rays uni, but its time to go back home. I think I hear my mommy calling..Bye guys!!"

Exact line that Griffey said. Even Bonds is saying he wants to go to Tampa, but that's not gonna happen. :)

Here's a little deal that went down with me and the Mariners.

Mariners Send:

OF Wladimir Balentien

SP Ryan Feierabend

Rays Send:

SP Jeff Niemann

OF/DH Jonny Gomes

OF Eric Hinske

You should have traded Jr to the Mariners :lol:

Your dynasty is looking good Kaz, good job :wtg:

You should have traded Jr to the Mariners :lol:

Your dynasty is looking good Kaz, good job :wtg:

Junior might eventually go to the M's, but not now. And thanks for the comment. I keep up with your dynasty, but I don't usually post. That's looking good though and I wish you the best on that. :)

It's just a test. To clear it up. Some things are probably not right.

Kaz that looks great, PM me. I was gonna see if you had a spare template, or you could assist me on one. That does look sweet though. Keep that one going :wtg:

Im just not PS saavy, oh well, so much for doing it the cool way...lol

• 2 weeks later...

The Texas Those Rangers?? Only in Spanish, could that work :lol: Im glad to see your still up to the task. I love the format, just wish I knew how to work PS. Oh well, we each cant be tech saavy :lol:

Thanks for the comment, man. And I have no idea where those jerseys came from, but they were in some models.big. And I'm not that good at PS, but I got the template from albidinis so I'm set. lol Thanks for checking in, though.

The Dynasty's lookin' great Kaz. Keep it up, man. :)

Thanks a lot man. I've finally had time to play, so I've been taking advantage of the time. The dynasty will be on a pause for like 4 weeks as I will be gone, which is unfortunate. After that, all I see is MVP in my eyes.

Archived