MVP '99

MetsReyes777

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, ok, I see.

Can somebody tell me which file contains the stadium select screens, and how I can change them? Also the uniform select screens. I've tried it once before but it didn't work.

What program do I need, I'll be able to figure it out, but can somebody point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Uniforms Select Screens are in the Unifrom.Big

Stadium Select Screens are in the Stadium.Big

Both are in frontend.

Use Eagraph to import the picture, just try not to give it a stretched look final result because you need to shrink the image to a certain size before you resize it to the image size thats located in the fsh file that you are replacing.

That makes things perfect.

I wish I knew about the template when I made custom select screens for the minor league stadiums I downloaded

I didn't create a template for the stadium select screens. In fact there is no need for a template for the select screens.

Can you link my to your select screen maker redsox?

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=4381.html

Got it, I'm extracting the 0000.bmp's for the stadiums as we speak. If the current bmp is 512x512, and i wanna make it the wide version, all I have to do is open up the index.fsh with notepad and change "512 512" to my desired space, right?

Yes, that's all you need to do. All of the stadium select screens in Total Classics, Total Classics 1956 and Total Classics 1978 use dimensions of 1024 x 256.

Most of us are just a bunch of nobody's trying to get our foot into the modding door. Who you should be really thanking is the Total Classics Team. They are the ones who have been putting out the great season mods and helped implement the idea in MetsReyes777 mind.

edit: Is it me or is the Total Classics site down?

You can still access the Total Classics site, however, you have to go through MVPMods to get to it. Here's the URL:

http://totalclassics.mvpmods.com/tcmain/main.html

Ok, somebody has to help me.

I extracted the 000o.bmp's for each stadium.

I was changing Anaheim's select screen... I opened up the index.fsh with notepad, changed "512 512" to "1024 256"

Opened 2 new 1024x256 document's in Photoshop CS2.

Created the new select screens, saved them as a 24-bit 0000.bmp

When I opened the index.fsh with nfshtool, it says this:

Earlystadiumkinks.jpg

As you can see, it says conversion was successful.

On the anan.fsh, it said Error make it 1024x296 instead of 1024x256.

Can somebody please help?

Archived