MVP '99

MetsReyes777

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

redsox, you ever get around to figuring out why my cts didn't work? I'm questioning if its compressed or not, If that helps.

Yes. I mentioned it on page 22. Its because you didn't include an alpha image on the license screen. Try that and create/install it manually rather than using compmaniac's screen maker.

EDIT:

If you decompressed something and you want to compress that file, just EAZip to do so.

Create a batch file - eazip.bat and inside that have the following:

eazip.exe -c xxxx.fsh

The xxxx represent the file name that you are trying to compress. Hope this helps.

Ok guys. One of the keys to completing this mod is staying organized. here a list of what we still have to do, off the top of my head. If I'm missing something, tell me.

.met Rosters for the NL

NL Ratings

Minor League Rosters

Minor league Portraits?

Player Audio

Player ID Numbers

*Cyberfaces*

Night version of Cinergy Field

Loading Screens, Menu Backgrounds

What files did you change? As I mentioned before, I think it would be better to take the default Cinergy Field and add it to the slot of the Great American Ballpark.

If someone chooses to do a dynasty with the Reds, then their default home stadium would not be Cinergy Field but the Great American Ballpark. They would have to scroll to Cinergy Field to play in that stadium every time they have a home game.

What will you do if you are not going to create the portraits for the minors?

If you move Cinergy or any stadium to another stadiums slot, example being Cinergy to GABP, there is more you have to do.

Stadium select screens must be renamed (both of them... Field and Stadium)

Stadium files must be renamed.

Stadium camera files must be renamed or you will have camera's including bullpens and dugouts in the wrong place.

Good luck to you all.

Yes. I mentioned it on page 22. Its because you didn't include an alpha image on the license screen. Try that and create/install it manually rather than using compmaniac's screen maker.

EDIT:

If you decompressed something and you want to compress that file, just EAZip to do so.

Create a batch file - eazip.bat and inside that have the following:

eazip.exe -c xxxx.fsh

The xxxx represent the file name that you are trying to compress. Hope this helps.

My new one i posted didn't use compmaniacs screen installer. I hand made it using nfshtool.

If you move Cinergy or any stadium to another stadiums slot, example being Cinergy to GABP, there is more you have to do.

Stadium select screens must be renamed (both of them... Field and Stadium)

Stadium files must be renamed.

Stadium camera files must be renamed or you will have camera's including bullpens and dugouts in the wrong place.

Good luck to you all.

You'll also want to modify the stadium audio files so that when you start the game you don't see Cinergy Park but hear "Welcome to Great American Ballpark".

Archived